Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what Lil Wayne has started smh.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I D'Usse so myself.

Comment

Whoops wrong thread
      Last edited by EastsideBoi89; 05-19-2014, 11:21 PM. Reason: wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
        I never realized it said dusse just like 161389178 other people
        This

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
          I never realized it said dusse just like 161389178 other people
          Wtf? Do you even listen to the lyrics of songs then?

You probably thought he said, "I do say I'm the shit, if I do say so myself" then? 'Cause how could you miss that? He basically promoted the cognac by saying the name multiple times as a double entendre with "do say". Get it? "D'usse".

Ah, whatever. It's just absurd how people don't even bother to hear an artist lyrics.

But I'm positive y'all just acting like y'all ain't ever heard until Wayne said it.

SkilZ
          Own The Studio
          #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?
          Subscribe to Like all of the latest songs from SkilZ on YouTube� now!
          Don't forget to Listen & Download all of the latest projects from SkilZ on DatPiff�!

Comment

Originally posted by SkilZ View Post

You probably thought he said, "I do say I'm the shit, if I do say so myself" then? 'Cause how could you miss that? He basically promoted the cognac by saying the name multiple times as a double entendre with "do say". Get it? "D'usse".

Ah, whatever. It's just absurd how people don't even bother to hear an artist lyrics.

But I'm positive y'all just acting like y'all ain't ever heard until Wayne said it.
            Then why bother explaining to these dumbasses, especially Wayne fans about Jay-Z lyrics? That's what it is. Biased opinions.
            WIZHEEZY�
            Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface
            I never cared about you WizHeezy lol. All you ever did was hurt my feelings over the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by WizHeezy View Post
              Then why bother explaining to these dumbasses, especially Wayne fans about Jay-Z lyrics? That's what it is. Biased opinions.
              As an artist, I want people to hear my lyrics. I don't get how someone could not understand or hear what an Artist says, especially with websites devoted to explains lyrics. But like you said, they're Wayne Fans.

SkilZ
              Own The Studio
              #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?
              Don't forget to Listen & Download all of the latest projects from SkilZ on DatPiff�!

Comment

The people who heard Drunk In Love heard about it. 161,389,178 people alone on one YouTube channel.
                ive heard that song about 30 times and i aint ever noticed anyone say dusse in it

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  ive heard that song about 30 times and i aint ever noticed anyone say dusse in it
                  Maybe you have hearing problems?

SkilZ
                  Own The Studio
                  #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?

Comment

I have never heard Drunk in love. In Germany Hip-Hop aint relevant enough so it aint played here and i dont care bout B as i would here it so yeah, I didnt know what D�usse is

Comment

As an artist, I want people to hear my lyrics. I don't get how someone could not understand or hear what an Artist says, especially with websites devoted to explains lyrics. But like you said, they're Wayne Fans.
                      you serious boy
                      you just answered why people dont hear it in your last post
                      dont live in a bubble an advice

Comment

calm down your titties bro , speaking for myself , i listened to the track one or two times (i didn't notice anyone listening this to my country , 8bh too ) when the video came out (around christmas wasn't it?) and listening to jigga's lyrics i was like wtf is he saying "i do say so myself?" what the fuck is this flow damn , jay lost it lol . I never bothered on looking up the lyrics , the song wasn't one that i would listen to all the time , i just checked it because it was jay-z and his wify (who my favorite rapper was going to kidnap btw ) in the same music video. The song was nothing special , i don't like Beyonce's music in general lately , some songs 6-7 years ago were nice. So this was it , stop criticizing people why they didnt listen to the lyrics and try to figure out what Hov was trying to say. D'usse sounds like Do say , or something , so i thought (as i mentioned before) , Jay is trippin lol

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                          calm down your titties bro , speaking for myself , i listened to the track one or two times (i didn't notice anyone listening this to my country , 8bh too ) when the video came out (around christmas wasn't it?) and listening to jigga's lyrics i was like wtf is he saying "i do say so myself?" what the fuck is this flow damn , jay lost it lol . I never bothered on looking up the lyrics , the song wasn't one that i would listen to all the time , i just checked it because it was jay-z and his wify (who my favorite rapper was going to kidnap btw ) in the same music video. The song was nothing special , i don't like Beyonce's music in general lately , some songs 6-7 years ago were nice. So this was it , stop criticizing people why they didnt listen to the lyrics and try to figure out what Hov was trying to say. D'usse sounds like Do say , or something , so i thought (as i mentioned before) , Jay is trippin lol
                          +1

R.I.P DAD

Comment

Working...
                          X