Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what Lil Wayne has started smh.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
    calm down your titties bro , speaking for myself , i listened to the track one or two times (i didn't notice anyone listening this to my country , 8bh too ) when the video came out (around christmas wasn't it?) and listening to jigga's lyrics i was like wtf is he saying "i do say so myself?" what the fuck is this flow damn , jay lost it lol . I never bothered on looking up the lyrics , the song wasn't one that i would listen to all the time , i just checked it because it was jay-z and his wify (who my favorite rapper was going to kidnap btw ) in the same music video. The song was nothing special , i don't like Beyonce's music in general lately , some songs 6-7 years ago were nice. So this was it , stop criticizing people why they didnt listen to the lyrics and try to figure out what Hov was trying to say. D'usse sounds like Do say , or something , so i thought (as i mentioned before) , Jay is trippin lol
    Thats what I just said.

You're talking as if he spit the most complicated bar ever. I'm just saying people are acting like they didn't know what he said when they did. It was a simple bar, easy to get, quick to catch. Unless you're a kid and do not drink. The song is called "Drunk In Love" wtf do you think he meant. Dumbasses. It's so obvious he meant and said D'usse. So you can calm your tits and get with the program.

SkilZ
    Own The Studio
    #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?
    Subscribe to Like all of the latest songs from SkilZ on YouTube� now!
    Don't forget to Listen & Download all of the latest projects from SkilZ on DatPiff�!

Comment

Dunno, don't care. I never knew what D'usse was before hearing this song, and thus I wouldn't have caught a bar in a Jay-Z song with it.

Originally posted by SkilZ View Post
      Unless you're a kid and do not drink.
      HAHAHAHAH MY SIDES

Comment

Originally posted by iamusic View Post
        you serious boy
        you just answered why people dont hear it in your last post
        dont live in a bubble an advice like me I'm a fuck boy, your not
        besides your a good artist, I know Iamusic
        dont waste your time with dumbasses like me
        Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
        Dunno, don't care. I never knew what D'usse was before hearing this song, and thus I wouldn't have caught a bar in a Jay-Z song with it.

HAHAHAHAH MY SIDES

SkilZ
        Own The Studio
        #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?
        Don't forget to Listen & Download all of the latest projects from SkilZ on DatPiff�!

Comment

Thats what I just said.

You're talking as if he spit the most complicated bar ever. I'm just saying people are acting like they didn't know what he said when they did. It was a simple bar, easy to get, quick to catch. Unless you're a kid and do not drink. The song is called "Drunk In Love" wtf do you think he meant. Dumbasses. It's so obvious he meant and said D'usse. So you can calm your tits and get with the program.
          well i've never seen that drink in my country , so the whole argument is invalid
          i couldn't care less if jay mentioned it before wayne or not , it's not like i got some profit from the sales , hah!

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
            well i've never seen that drink in my country , so the whole argument is invalid
            i couldn't care less if jay mentioned it before wayne or not , it's not like i got some profit from the sales , hah!
            Its all good man, just know my tits are calmed. I could actually care more since I don't care at all. I was just saying.

SkilZ
            Own The Studio
            #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?

Comment

Wtf? Do you even listen to the lyrics of songs then?

You probably thought he said, "I do say I'm the shit, if I do say so myself" then? 'Cause how could you miss that? He basically promoted the cognac by saying the name multiple times as a double entendre with "do say". Get it? "D'usse".

Ah, whatever. It's just absurd how people don't even bother to hear an artist lyrics.

But I'm positive y'all just acting like y'all ain't ever heard until Wayne said it.
              Nah. You're wrong.
              ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                Nah. You're wrong.
                Oh. Well explain how I'm wrong.

SkilZ
                Own The Studio
                #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?

Comment

Oh. Well explain how I'm wrong.
                  Your rep.

Comment

Your rep.
                    It's red because Weezy Veterans like you constantly fuck with me. So what about it? Pay $15 to hate on me.

SkilZ
                    Own The Studio
                    #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?

Comment

It's red because Weezy Veterans like you constantly fuck with me. So what about it? Pay $15 to hate on me.
                      I wouldn't pay a dollar to hear your songs, much less 15 to hate on you.

Comment

I wouldn't pay a dollar to hear your songs, much less 15 to hate on you.
                        Then why fuck with me? I ain't knocking your grind, whatever you do or like to do. I ain't hating on any Weezy Veterans, but some of y'all just fuck with me just for no reason. I comment on threads & sometimes upload my music because that's what I do. Good or Bad. Without the intention to start shit. Y'all can easily go fuck with someone else but y'all fuck with me, that's saying something. Because like I said I ain't knocking any of you niggas. -Rep me, laugh at me, talk all the shit you want, go ahead waste your time hating on me.

SkilZ
                        Own The Studio
                        #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?

Comment

Then why fuck with me? I ain't knocking your grind, whatever you do or like to do. I ain't hating on any Weezy Veterans, but some of y'all just fuck with me just for no reason. I comment on threads & sometimes upload my music because that's what I do. Good or Bad. Without the intention to start shit. Y'all can easily go fuck with someone else but y'all fuck with me, that's saying something. Because like I said I ain't knocking any of you niggas. -Rep me, laugh at me, talk all the shit you want, go ahead waste your time hating on me.
                          Because you're taking the time to post these long ass posts.

Comment

Working...
                          X