No announcement yet.

Rich Gang Single/Lose It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a sixteen second recording of some of the audio from the rich gang single on YouTube one artist is for sure young thug

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1rJlIi-HSY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Comment

Originally posted by jdwillmon View Post
      There's a sixteen second recording of some of the audio from the rich gang single on YouTube one artist is for sure young thug

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1rJ...e_gdata_player
      Good find!!!

Comment

featuring Young Thug and Rich Homie... No wayne.

Comment

Thugga killin everything lately... Hope next single will feature Wayne and Thugga....

It's already Wednesday 1:00 P.M. At my zone... When they will drop new single???

Comment

Originally posted by SareeBabee View Post
            Thugga killin everything lately... Hope next single will feature Wayne and Thugga....

It's already Wednesday 1:00 P.M. At my zone... When they will drop new single???
            Tunechi Thursdays

R.I.P DAD

Comment

We Got London On The Track

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                did you really think rick ross or french montana was "one of the biggest artists in the game" lol?
                lol Ross is one of the biggest rappers in the game dumbass.. and I was thinking Kanye/Wayne they just said it had two of the biggest artists in the game.. never said if both were rapping.. and also you're an idiot, do you think that Rich Homie & Young Thug are two of the biggest artists in the game??? No, well they are featured on it so it's safe to say I would have much rather had a French Montana verse on it than Rich Homie or Thugger.

Comment

Originally posted by dls8691 View Post
                  lol Ross is one of the biggest rappers in the game dumbass.. and I was thinking Kanye/Wayne they just said it had two of the biggest artists in the game.. never said if both were rapping.. and also you're an idiot, do you think that Rich Homie & Young Thug are two of the biggest artists in the game??? No, well they are featured on it so it's safe to say I would have much rather had a French Montana verse on it than Rich Homie or Thugger.

Comment

Working...
                  X