Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Lil Wayne has the power to blow up an artist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i think he tries right now with euro (plus giving a second chance to twist as i can see) but at the same time he/the ymcmb team try to promote c5 a.k.a. wayne himself. So i think that they can't at the moment blow up any of those two , except they try hard and put all they have towards this. I remember Drake and Nicki blowing up but this came not only with promotion from the boss. They pushed harder and harder. That's the spirit mayne. Tyga too , he made his own label , he made his own clothe trademark and a hit. Can Euro accomplish all these??

Comment

prob not

needs a lot of work doing from the artist on his own also

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        he is trying right now with euro.
        won't happen tho

Comment

I guess we will see after he retires

I'm sure then he will put all of his effort and time into promoting his daughter Reginae and her music career.

Comment

He already done it with Drake and Nicki so cant see why he wouldnt be able to do it again if he find an artists that he believes in and is talented... (Euro might blow up who knows)

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
              He already done it with Drake and Nicki so cant see why he wouldnt be able to do it again if he find an artists that he believes in and is talented... (Euro might blow up who knows)
              what about tyga??

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                what about tyga??
                Yeah Tyga too lol, forgot

Comment

Working...
                X