moment....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moment....

why do people here like "moment" so much? i've listened to it so many times, thinking i'm missing something, but it just doesn't sound good to me. people say it's like classic weezy - lol - it's totally not! his flow and cadence and corny lyrics are totally IANAHB2 style. i'm just so surprised y'all think it's any different from that other wack shit from last year.

the only dope line is the fireman/match line. the rest just makes me cringe. his flow at the 2:10 mark is exactly the same as his "wowzerz" flow. listen to it if you don't believe me. granted, he may not be talking about pussy as much, but it's still lame. i want more from c5... and if this is a sign of shit to come, i'm gonna be really disappointed. at least "believe me" was good... he actually sounds like a proper rapper and not an annoying little boy.

d'usse falls somewhere in between the two. it is cheesy at times, but overall he has some fire lines in it and i love the energy.

I kinda feel you. Not really big on Moment. Always thought it was just ok. Would be disappointed if it was put on the album over Dusse or Believe Me.

I feel just about the entirety of D5 shits on it.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

OP back on the whining/hating threads i see!

Comment

lol youreally hate every new wayne track?
        just stop comparing it to older stuff and you can enjoy his music again.

Comment

I forgot about it. It's like a lot of weezy songs post No Ceilings...hit and miss.

Comment

It's the flow/lyrics on them verses for me.

Comment

because its a dope solo weezy song.

i can't remember when we last got one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                I kinda feel you. Not really big on Moment. Always thought it was just ok. Would be disappointed if it was put on the album over Dusse or Believe Me.

I feel just about the entirety of D5 shits on it.

Comment

Im with the OP on this. Ok song but definitely nothing special. Don't understand why everybody hypes it up so much.

Comment

we get them as soon as they hatch slime

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                      OP back on the whining/hating threads i see!

sorry man, i just expect more from my wayne. and i don't hate every new wayne track. i thought he had some pretty good verses on believe me.... def a step in the right direction! and d'usse grew on me a little bit. i just think moment sounds like an IANAHB2 track (or one of the lesser D5 tracks).

Comment

Why do you like it better than d'usse?

Comment

Working...
                        X