Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
    aint no need for that
    appreciate it. so many fucking children around here.

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
      appreciate it. so many fucking children around here.
      just ignore them

probably just found out what the word faggot means and think its cool to use it

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
        sometimes when i hear tracks like believe me, you song, cream, fuckin problems, miami bitches freestyle... it reminds me that wayne can still rap in the same style he used to. certain types of beats (usually old school ones) bring out a different weezy... a better weezy IMO. it's these new super slow trap beats with the double time hi-hats that force wayne to make a choice: rap slow with the bass and kick drums.... or ...... rap fast double time with the hi-hats. due to an awkward tempo he almost always goes for the faster raps these days, which result in him doing those weird flows and cramming words in.

i love how he used to give every word such finesse! i'm trying to be more open minded though, about all the new shit. it's rough sometimes though! i hate to seem like a hater, but we were given a taste of perfection back in 2006-2009 and it sucks to have it taken away. it's absolutely confusing and frustrating, tbh. old school fans probably agree with me for the most part.
        bruh its probably best you just continue listening to his old music then
        i know your not tryna be a hater

Comment

aint no need for that
          Aint no need for 2000 threads bout how Weezy was better back in 2006 - 2009. It was his prime ofc he was better, no need to cry about it tho cuz he still go hard.

And if you dont like the "new" Wayne then go listen to his old shit back in 2006 - 2009, i dont see the problem? He got alot of tracks so u aint gonna run out of tracks to listen to

Comment

ddaaaaaaamn op with the 1323th whining thread in one month!

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post

ddaaaaaaamn op with the 1323th whining thread in one month!
              lol remember this gif being my signature like a year ago

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                Aint no need for 2000 threads bout how Weezy was better back in 2006 - 2009. It was his prime ofc he was better, no need to cry about it tho cuz he still go hard.

And if you dont like the "new" Wayne then go listen to his old shit back in 2006 - 2009, i dont see the problem? He got alot of tracks so u aint gonna run out of tracks to listen to
                that was cool but how was it necessary to call him a faggot?

Comment

that was cool but how was it necessary to call him a faggot?
                  If u gon call Weezy whack then yes

Comment

Working...
                  X