Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    We don't know that for sure.

I don't think there will be a music video and I don't even think it will make the album =/
    Well, the only confirmation as have is from Birdman, Mack, Tez and the rest of YM confirmed that Believe Me was the first single back when it dropped, so I dunno what other confirmation we're looking for...

There's no definite answer until we see the tracklist.

But Wayne and Baby both said C5 first, then TOA.

Comment

I really think these two songs we got are just teasers

Comment

These songs are okay but very underwelming for the final album in Tha Carter series.

Comment

I understand why people do it, but there's no reason why we should be comparing Believe Me and Krazy to singles from the Carter series. Here's why: The tracks we've gotten so far are not going to be prominent tracks on Carter V, (if they even make the cut at all).

Was the release of "A Milli" or "6 Foot 7 Foot" anything like the release of "Krazy"? No, because we (everyone!!) knew immediately that A Milli and 6 Ft 7 Ft would be singles because of the considerable hype surrounding the songs and the proper promotion and release of the tracks.

Trust me, if "Krazy" was so important to Tha Carter V, we'd have it on iTunes by now. We still have no idea what we're getting on CV, still.

Comment

Thank you lord that finally someone realized that except for believe me, krazy and Dusse (we all know its a left over) r not C5 worthy. Don't get me wrong they r both fire tracks but let's be honest. We know Wayne. And we know that Wayne can do better. Not that he didn't murder the tracks or anything but I just feel that these songs aren't meant for c5. For example let's take krazy. When I first heard the beat i wasn't to hyped about it. Until I heard Wayne's punch lines (u have no idea how long I wanted to hear these crazy metaphors again) and that gave me hope for Wayne's future in general (and no I never thought he fell off or will). What I'm trying to say is that Krazy is not a Carter 5 track. I don't think it should be on the album. And as I'm typing I'm thinking about what Bryan JR responded with after being asked on ask.fm "C5 or C3?" His response. "c5". I hope he is aware that what he has answered is very powerful to us Wayne fans and to hip hop in general. I mean if C5 is really better than C3 I ain't got no worries. But that question was asked a few month ago when we didn't have believe me. Now we got krazy and if it really is the second single off C5. (Which I really think it is cuz he performed it at the bet awards) It has nothing to do wit a milli and u can't compare krazy to how good a milli was, but at the end of the day it's C5 and I'm sure tez knows what he's doing! hopefully We ll get new music and a clarification on weather this is truly the second track off C5!

Comment

All we need is some Wayne and Mannie to drop and the hype for C5 will be crazy.
              We need tez to release the song we already have that small 15 second snippet of.

Comment

Originally posted by tunechiboy View Post
                All we need is some Wayne and Mannie to drop and the hype for C5 will be crazy.
                We need tez to release the song we already have that small 15 second snippet of.
                i'm sure it will be on c5, maybe a single so they won't drop it soon.
                first TOA i think.

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                  i'm sure it will be on c5, maybe a single so they won't drop it soon.
                  first TOA i think.
                  Lol what confirmation do you need to understand DOA isn't dropping until 2 months after C5? Wayne said that himself.

Comment

Lil Wayne Teases ?Tha Carter V? Release Date, Says ?Da Other Album? Will Drop 2 Months After

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                      Lol what confirmation do you need to understand DOA isn't dropping until 2 months after C5? Wayne said that himself.
                      brah you start annoying me
                      and i posted it before i saw the vid, you remember that i said i'm waiting for another confirmation than a baby confirmation cause it just doesn't make sense to me.
                      you don't get my point?

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                        Well, the only confirmation as have is from Birdman, Mack, Tez and the rest of YM confirmed that Believe Me was the first single back when it dropped, so I dunno what other confirmation we're looking for...

There's no definite answer until we see the tracklist.

But Wayne and Baby both said C5 first, then TOA.
                        Well now that there will be a video for Krazy, do you still think it will be on C5 ?

Comment

Well of course krazy and believe are gonna be on C5 you people are just stubborn

Comment

Working...
                          X