roman.
    he just asked me to upload it to yt.

Comment

Originally posted by Drop The World View Post

this shit right here nigga.

hot shit. *nelly voice*
      Glad you like it bro!
      Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
      Yeah bro, @romanreloaded that actually sounded dope as fuck to me, didn't really think it would when i was first about to check it out but that shit took me back, definitely should try and do it with more songs when you get the time or want too man, major props. Also gotta agree with @J.M.I in that you should definitely do it with 'UOENO', think that shit right there would really sound dope af man, props.
      Tried repping you too man but i must "spread more reputation around before giving it to @romanreloaded again" lmfao, don't worry though mane i gotchuu haha.
      Gonna take me some time because I can't find the identical UOENO beat, hopefully will find it soon! And no problem lol, enjoy!
      Originally posted by medicatedsole View Post
      :0 thank you so much for this. Its like a brand new song smh like just re-recorded it. Fuccin flame! Ill never get tired of autotunechi
      Yeah exactly, sounds like a new track!

Comment

Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
        I'm tryna do it but Started From The Bottom's beat isn't really made for autotune, I done Lollipop autotune settings.

EDIT: The best I could do tbh, but if anyone got "Autotune" settings (for Antares Autotune) to recommend feel free to share!

Check it out: Zippyshare.comSPOILER @medicatedsole @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy @IAmChristian_
        Flames

Comment

Working...
        X