"Maintenance men"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Maintenance men"

Could Lil Twist and Euro be considered Waynes "maintenance men" because there in the studio with him whilst he records and Maybe might tell him what lines to fix up and what to give on songs and stuff?

cause ever since they've come on the scene his music has definitely improved.

i donno just a theory?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

its just a theory, they are the typical yes-mans, why would they try to make his lyrics better?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        Could Lil Twist and Euro be considered Waynes "maintenance men" because there in the studio with him whilst he records and Maybe might tell him what lines to fix up and what to give on songs and stuff?

i donno just a theory?
        his lyrics are better than theirs, so he's the one who should tell them what lines to fix up.

Comment

why are they called maintenance men though? i am unclear on that.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

because Lil Wayne will listen to Lil Twist and Euro. Dead.

If you heard anything from Lil Twist, you would never want his advice on anything music related. He's still crying that bieber dumped his ass.

Comment

It means they "maintain" Wayne's side bitches when he isn't with em.

Comment

why are they called maintenance men though? i am unclear on that.
                It's a group

Comment

lol are you dumb?

its about 3 guys who will fix your girlfriend.

Comment

dudeeeeee

Comment

lil twist came on the scene in like 2009

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMBWAYNE View Post
                        because Lil Wayne will listen to Lil Twist and Euro. Dead.

If you heard anything from Lil Twist, you would never want his advice on anything music related. He's still crying that bieber dumped his ass.
                        You know you fuckin up when Bieber don't wanna be around your wack ass
                        It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Working...
                        X