"Maintenance men"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
    Could Lil Twist and Euro be considered Waynes "maintenance men" because there in the studio with him whilst he records and Maybe might tell him what lines to fix up and what to give on songs and stuff?

cause ever since they've come on the scene his music has definitely improved.

i donno just a theory?
    You take a L for life

Comment

Could Lil Twist and Euro be considered Waynes "maintenance men" because there in the studio with him whilst he records and Maybe might tell him what lines to fix up and what to give on songs and stuff?

i donno just a theory?
      bruh its probably best you take a vacation or something

Comment

i donno just a theory?
        Definitely not Lil Twizzy but maybe Euro, I made a thread on it a while back http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...er-rapper.html

Comment

Navigator Men (Lil Wayne, Stoopid Macknoopid, and T-Streets) > Maintenance Men (Lil Wayne, Lil Twist, and Euro)
          Last edited by 2006WayneForever; 09-08-2014, 11:59 PM.

Comment

i donno just a theory?
            Dude I know most people hound you about your theories and stuff but most of the time they be right. they helped him make the GENIUS tina turn up, if twist didn't have his back turned the whole second verse would have been 50 cents a wop -_- they dead ass improved that song, at least the energy. and he was showing twist that song in his car to remember??! and that shit was BANGING. he probably heard it already and wanted him to hear the new version because he knew twist was gon be forreal about it, wayne listening to the right people honestly

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
              Dude I know most people hound you about your theories and stuff but most of the time they be right. they helped him make the GENIUS tina turn up, if twist didn't have his back turned the whole second verse would have been 50 cents a wop -_- they dead ass improved that song, at least the energy. and he was showing twist that song in his car to remember??! and that shit was BANGING. he probably heard it already and wanted him to hear the new version because he knew twist was gon be forreal about it, wayne listening to the right people honestly
              shut up

Comment

I doubt that Lil Wayne, who has been rapping since he was eight years old, is now going to start taking advice from these beginners.

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                  shut up
                  it's a FACT that twist made tina turn up better...

'where yall at lol? where you at where you. why you got your back turned lol?!' twist symbolizes how the hip hop fans have their back turned on wayne that's when wayne asks `you ready?` as in READY FOR HIS COMEBACK you stuid az dumb az slow az nigga lol

Comment

Trollopoly.

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                      it's a FACT that twist made tina turn up better...

'where yall at lol? where you at where you. why you got your back turned lol?!' twist symbolizes how the hip hop fans have their back turned on wayne that's when wayne asks `you ready?` as in READY FOR HIS COMEBACK you stuid az dumb az slow az nigga lol
                      wow, i could stand next to him in the studio as well and say stuff like that, is he a better rapper because of that? hell no.
                      also i don't wanna destroy your imagination of the perfect tina turn up song but its a cover.
                      he only changed the hook.
                      you don't need no fucking dicksuckers next to you calling you tha greatest to make a cover.
                      and i don't think you're talking about the adlipd as goat song lol.

Comment

I'm out

Why pick on somebody helpless
                        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

i donno just a theory?

Comment

Working...
                          X