Grindin best verse cut out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grindin best verse cut out

I didn't have time to watch the whole grindin video, but I skimmed it and it seems like weezy's second verse is edited out. WTF?!

What fucking moron was responsible for this latest brilliant move?! Sarcasm of course. "Hmmm, let's take Wayne's best verse in the whole song and cut it out, right at the time he needs a fire verse most, when he's competing on a track with drake AND desperately needs to rebuild his street cred!"..... During C5 season!!! WTF?!???

I know the shit runs long, but WHO CARES?!! Trim a minute off somewhere else for Gods sake. Wayne seriously needs to surround himself with some fresh blood(s). Haha

Yea we all noticed this when we watched it and discussed it in the video thread

Comment

they should've just cut out drake's verse..

I hate them thirsty bitches
      Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

My bad bro. Didn't check. I was rushing.

I think it deserves its own thread tho, because it's part of a greater problem: C5 season is a fucking farce. This nigga is tryna make a comeback after all the rough years and mgmt wanna cut his strongest shit? For shame!!

Kills me to say this but it seems like ppl just ain't living in Wayne's world no more.
        Last edited by no_tom&jerry; 09-21-2014, 07:57 AM.

Comment

that second verse they cut was the best verse on the whole song too lol.

them James Bond and jay z lines.

Comment

everything about that video is bad and removing the best verse on the song just puts the icing on the cake

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              everything about that video is bad and removing the best verse on the song just puts the icing on the cake

Comment

2 words:

scoob doo

Comment

The more I think about this the more I get frustrated.

Comment

Maybe it's because Wayne doesn't perform the final verse (in the videos I've seen at least). So Scoob had no lip syncing footage he could use. He could have been creative with it, but then he is Scoob Doo.

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                      The more I think about this the more I get frustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                        they should've just cut out drake's verse..

Comment

Working...
                        X