Grindin best verse cut out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
    I didn't have time to watch the whole grindin video, but I skimmed it and it seems like weezy's second verse is edited out. WTF?!

What fucking moron was responsible for this latest brilliant move?! Sarcasm of course. "Hmmm, let's take Wayne's best verse in the whole song and cut it out, right at the time he needs a fire verse most, when he's competing on a track with drake AND desperately needs to rebuild his street cred!"..... During C5 season!!! WTF?!???

I know the shit runs long, but WHO CARES?!! Trim a minute off somewhere else for Gods sake. Wayne seriously needs to surround himself with some fresh blood(s). Haha
    c5 season about to be forgotten about real soon with kendrick dropping his album
    i'm not talking about myself but im talking about the hip hop world

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      Maybe it's because Wayne doesn't perform the final verse (in the videos I've seen at least). So Scoob had no lip syncing footage he could use. He could have been creative with it, but then he is Scoob Doo.
      Even if that is the case he can surely use some other footage for that verse

What about Wayne recording the song in the studio for example ?

Comment

Yeah it was def the best verse. The bond line alone is one of his dopest lines in years. YM is losing fuckin losing it big time.

When Kendrick drop?

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
          Yeah it was def the best verse. The bond line alone is one of his dopest lines in years. YM is losing fuckin losing it big time.

When Kendrick drop?
          tuesday.

Comment

The whole video should of never been released, it was pointless

Comment

i didn't think my c5 hype could get any lower but after watching the grindin video….. it did

Comment

Working...
              X