No announcement yet.

lil wayne misunderstood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tho wayne is considered one of the goats by hip hop heads, i think he's still underrated for a hard-working-tons-of-classics-maker like him ..

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
      nah
      Yeah he will.

Comment

In my eyes he will always be the greatest but I am a bit worried about his legacy after how the past few years have gone =/

Comment

Originally posted by Master v View Post
          People say that lil wayne hasn't released gud album since carter2.I don't know whether it makes sense or not.people forget that about 70 or more songs were leaked.now let's do the maths 70 songs makes 4 album.all the hard went to drain and I'm talkin abt quality songs lyk trouble.pussy money weed,mr postman just to name the few.sum artis could have committed suicide or stopped makin musik again in their lives 4 lot of songs leaked.but guess what he is stil here makin musik 4 all corners of listeners. Who knows maybe the carter3 that is in stores could have been the carter6 that young thug is talkin abt. Now the question is does lil wayne get the respect or recognition he deserve? To me I think not.

- - - Updated - - -

But what I know is that when he dies he wil be bigger than 2pac.
          pls stop making threads sir.

Comment

fuck whoever doesnt like him

Comment

There is a reason why he tatted misunderstood on his face you know

Comment

when he dies his music and what he did for hiphop will be appreciated more

Comment

Originally posted by Master v View Post
                  People say that lil wayne hasn't released gud album since carter2.I don't know whether it makes sense or not.people forget that about 70 or more songs were leaked.now let's do the maths 70 songs makes 4 album.all the hard went to drain and I'm talkin abt quality songs lyk trouble.pussy money weed,mr postman just to name the few.sum artis could have committed suicide or stopped makin musik again in their lives 4 lot of songs leaked.but guess what he is stil here makin musik 4 all corners of listeners. Who knows maybe the carter3 that is in stores could have been the carter6 that young thug is talkin abt. Now the question is does lil wayne get the respect or recognition he deserve? To me I think not.

- - - Updated - - -

But what I know is that when he dies he wil be bigger than 2pac.
                  You really shouldn't care about the haters or what they say because you know Tunechi doesn't

Comment

Working...
                  X