X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
    IANAHB2 better than C4?

lol
    Music is personal, stop saying IANAHB2 is the worst like its a fact. Its your opinion not a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
      Music is personal, stop saying IANAHB2 is the worst like its a fact. Its your opinion not a fact.
      never said it was a fact? it was obviously a question, that's why i added a question mark....

i also never said IANAHB2 is his worst project.

Comment

IANAHB2 for sure

R.I.P DAD

Comment

never said it was a fact? it was obviously a question, that's why i added a question mark....

i also never said IANAHB2 is his worst project.
          Well since you wrote "IANAHB2 better than C4? lol" you're obv laughing about that he said C4 over IANAHB2 and stating that C4 is way better then IANAHB2.

Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
            Well since you wrote "IANAHB2 better than C4? lol" you're obv laughing about that he said C4 over IANAHB2 and stating that C4 is way better then IANAHB2.

Pathetic
            hahahah no need to be mad man, you said music is opinions? well then my opinion is c4 is better than ianahb2.

Comment

I am not a human being 2.

Comment

IANAHB

IANAHB2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IANAHB

Curtains, No Worries, Trigger Finger, R.A.F all dope af

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                  c4? lol

well ianahb2
                  IANAHB2 better than C4?

lol
                  Yeah x2

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

thread has already been here a few times
                    but to answer your question: ianahb2
                    and are you serious by putting d3 and s4tw in your list??

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post
                      IANAHB
                      Curtains, No Worries, Trigger Finger, R.A.F all dope af
                      but what about bill gates, with you, im single, right above it, the song with jay sean?

Comment

i am not a human being is the worst

ianahb2 was dope af.

btw tha block is hot turned 15 yesterday
                        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                        Guns and stretchers
                        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post
                          IANAHB

Curtains, No Worries, Trigger Finger, R.A.F, Gunwalk*, all dope af
                          Just listened to both them thru not too long ago actually. I'd definitely have to agree with you that it's one of these, in my opinion that is lol. Although I would have to say that both of them 'projects', if you want to call them that anyway, without a doubt have more then a few bangers on them and ones that you can ride & roll to. It's a bit more difficult for me though, to put either one of them above the other, or label one separately that it's Wayne's 'worst' project. Now that I'm thinking about it a bit more I'd just bunch the both of them together and just label them that together. Even though projects like them still would be completely acceptable material as a whole by some other artists out there and more so by those fans imo. Every artist has them projects that are below what's usually expected of them by their fans whomever the artist is.
                          -Also by the way man, I definitely have to put 'Gunwalk' up in that list that you have there, no doubt at allll. It always seems to me for some reason that this, my shit, gets slept on like it does, even when it was first released, and i've never understood it, because that shit right there IMO is straight fire man. Ever since it first dropped that has been like my #1 banger off the second one without a doubt. If you got a system in your whip it's game over when that shit right there hits. His verses' are nice too, has some killer wordplay and a real nice flow. While it seems to get slept on to me. Just never could wrap my head round' that.
                          Last edited by GetRepped; 11-03-2014, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X