worst lil' wayne project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    but what about bill gates, with you, im single, right above it, the song with jay sean?
    Not touching the songs i mentioned imo .. I just think his delievery and voice sounds better on Vol. 2

Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
    Just listened to both them thru not too long ago actually. I'd definitely have to agree with you that it's one of these, in my opinion that is lol. Although I would have to say that both of them 'projects', if you want to call them that anyway, without a doubt have more then a few bangers on them and ones that you can ride & roll to. It's a bit more difficult for me though, to put either one of them above the other, or label one separately that it's Wayne's 'worst' project. Now that I'm thinking about it a bit more I'd just bunch the both of them together and just label them that together. Even though projects like them still would be completely acceptable material as a whole by some other artists out there and more so by those fans imo. Every artist has them projects that are below what's usually expected of them by their fans whomever the artist is.
    -Also by the way man, I definitely have to put 'Gunwalk' up in that list that you have there, no doubt at allll. It always seems to me for some reason that this, my shit, gets slept on like it does, even when it was first released, and i've never understood it, because that shit right there IMO is straight fire man. Ever since it first dropped that has been like my #1 banger off the second one without a doubt. If you got a system in your whip it's game over when that shit right there hits. His verses' are nice too, has some killer wordplay and a real nice flow. While it seems to get slept on to me. Just never could wrap my head round' that.
    Damn, how could I forget Gunwalk.. That just settled it for me.. IANAHB is nowhere close to IANAHB2

IANAHB2 was the Weezy I wanted to hear..

Comment

"I'm in the ocean getting shark pussy"

Comment

Originally posted by headliner View Post
        "i'm in the ocean getting shark pussy"

goat
        @ay_espo

Comment

Dedication 3

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
            Ahaha it's none of those

It's IANAHB2
            Ianahb2 was the most dissapointing shit ive heard from.

- - - Updated - - -

Whhaaa?? Yall dont fuck wit d3!?.. worst than D4?? Nigguh d3 my shit i guess ota jist me then.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
              Dedication 3.

Way too much features, autotune and the songs werent that good tbh.
              Dick pleaser though..

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
              Music is personal, stop saying IANAHB2 is the worst like its a fact. Its your opinion not a fact.

Preach
              Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post
              IANAHB

IANAHB2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IANAHB

Curtains, No Worries, Trigger Finger, R.A.F all dope af
              Trippy was dope. I'm glad you like no worries, I fucking love that song

Originally posted by Headliner View Post
              "I'm in the ocean getting shark pussy"
              And last night I took a transformer
              And had a dream that my dick turned in to megaton
              But my girl was sleeping with decepticons.. That track was so dope

Comment

Rebirth

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post
                  Not touching the songs i mentioned imo .. I just think his delievery and voice sounds better on Vol. 2

Damn, how could I forget Gunwalk.. That just settled it for me.. IANAHB is nowhere close to IANAHB2

IANAHB2 was the Weezy I wanted to hear..
                  too bad it was the first album that he mentioned the name weezy just 2 times

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                    The Block Is Hot? Sorry 4 The Wait?

lol

C4
                    nigga you are killing me !! you really hate c4 that much c4 is a average album ianahb2 is below average I mean no worries my nigga really that shit is trash!!

Comment

Rebirth and carter 1 that shit sounded old and offtune

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
                        nigga you are killing me !! you really hate c4 that much c4 is a average album ianahb2 is below average I mean no worries my nigga really that shit is trash!!
                        She said sorry I didn't shave, so that pussy is a little furry
                        I put that pussy in my face, I ain't got no worries

Come on..that's awesome

Comment

lol hands down and by a long shot IANAHB2.......how can people say D3 is his worst aha I love that tape

Comment

Working...
                          X