worst lil' wayne project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdaddyhart View Post
    Dude... you love 6'7 tooooo much lol it was not that nice!! not even the best song on C4.
    I don't like 6'7 that much its in my top 30 but it is the best song on that album by far

Comment

Tha Block Is Hot??? Are you crazy?! or I Am Not A Human Being?? lol Right Above It? you trippin... It's prolly 500 Degreez or Dedication 4 honestly...

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck outta here Carter 1? you serious GO DJ? lol wow fam... wow...

- - - Updated - - -

IANAHB 2 was my shit all last year loved that album... I've never understood that some people still haven't comprehended the concept that the IANAHB series is lil wayne not really trying and him wild'n out and having fun and on Tha Carter series he's being serious and taking the shit seriously.
      GO DDDDDDDDDDDDJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

C1 was a THUMPER. Lil Wayne as we now know him arrived on C1. His voice changed and he slowed his flow up a bit.

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
      How to Hate isn't even bad tho.
      T-Pain KILLS me on that track. Sometimes T-Pain is incredible, like Got Money or a couple of E-40 tracks but sometiems that auto-tune is overload.

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
      I don't like 6'7 that much its in my top 30 but it is the best song on that album by far
      I just watched MTV Unplugged and hearing him play Nightmares of the Bottom, it made me realise that there are some dope lines in that track, but some throwaways. I think that's the problem with C4. He'll say something awesome, then the next 3 lines he'll make you cry. 'When it Wayne's it pours'.. Oh dear

Comment

D3 sounded not finished.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Word.

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno Dr. Carter I think is one of his best songs and was super creative!! and Carter 3 sessions were amazing man cmon now.
          Carter 3 Sessions =/= Carter 3... In any way shape or form.. It was all newly recorded hot garbage... Aside from 3 peat and tie my hands... OG Carter 3 would have been his best album hands down, unfortunately the bastard who leaked it possibly fucked over Cortez's delusional perception on album management and Wayne's hunger..

Comment

Originally posted by DaFinest View Post
            Carter 3 Sessions =/= Carter 3... In any way shape or form.. It was all newly recorded hot garbage... Aside from 3 peat and tie my hands... OG Carter 3 would have been his best album hands down, unfortunately the bastard who leaked it possibly fucked over Cortez's delusional perception on album management and Wayne's hunger..
            I'm only now listening to the c3 sessions and holy shit..

But I still don't think it would've sold as well if they used the best c3 session tracks instead of the ones on the record.

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
              But I still don't think it would've sold as well if they used the best c3 session tracks instead of the ones on the record.
              Well that's the whole idea... Lack of sales would have kept his originality and dedication in tact... Without any form of talent acknowledgement or fame he would have continued to pursue being the best rapper alive until people eventually realized it..

Comment

Originally posted by DaFinest View Post
                Well that's the whole idea... Lack of sales would have kept his originality and dedication in tact... Without any form of talent acknowledgement or fame he would have continued to pursue being the best rapper alive until people eventually realized it..
                He already broke through with mainstream success though. He'd gona platinum, had huge singles. And would you have C3 without Lollipop? It just wouldnt have been C3..

Comment

Does YM Rise Of An Empire count ?

Comment

Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
                    Just listened to both them thru not too long ago actually. I'd definitely have to agree with you that it's one of these, in my opinion that is lol. Although I would have to say that both of them 'projects', if you want to call them that anyway, without a doubt have more then a few bangers on them and ones that you can ride & roll to. It's a bit more difficult for me though, to put either one of them above the other, or label one separately that it's Wayne's 'worst' project. Now that I'm thinking about it a bit more I'd just bunch the both of them together and just label them that together. Even though projects like them still would be completely acceptable material as a whole by some other artists out there and more so by those fans imo. Every artist has them projects that are below what's usually expected of them by their fans whomever the artist is.
                    -Also by the way man, I definitely have to put 'Gunwalk' up in that list that you have there, no doubt at allll. It always seems to me for some reason that this, my shit, gets slept on like it does, even when it was first released, and i've never understood it, because that shit right there IMO is straight fire man. Ever since it first dropped that has been like my #1 banger off the second one without a doubt. If you got a system in your whip it's game over when that shit right there hits. His verses' are nice too, has some killer wordplay and a real nice flow. While it seems to get slept on to me. Just never could wrap my head round' that.
                    IANAHB2 is one of my favs, maybe it's for that reason. There are really only a couple of songs that I skip on that album.

Comment

somebody said tha carter
                      Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                      Does YM Rise Of An Empire count ?
                      i forgot that shit ever happened

i'd say yeah. i'd count waym so i'd have to count part 2 too

so yeah rise of an empire gets my vote, i think everyone would agree on that

Originally posted by rusty26611 View Post
                      Anyone that believes that IANAHB 2 is better than the first one is a complete moron... and the same thing for anyone that says Dedication 3 is a bad project
                      negative
                      Last edited by Tunechi Lionches; 11-05-2014, 03:13 PM.
                      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                      Guns and stretchers
                      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

c4 blows bunghole idc what anyone says ive said that shit since the day that album came out it. ianahb2 wasnt that bad idfk why theres so much hate towards it i bumped that shit for months after it dropped. yeah some songs were whack but gunwalk trigger finger trippy love me i aint nervous..all those were dope af. but imo c4 takes the cake.

Comment

C4 was amazing, everyone included me was disapointed when it dropped bc it had excpetations to be at least c3 level or better. But anyway worst project is ianahb2

Comment

Working...
                          X