Wayne does care about his fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrZarby View Post
    Alot people say he don't care about his fans but for me the way he cares about his fans is for example i went through a really bad time in the last 2 years i got in a alot trouble and ended up getting put in a mental home all because of my Ex when he released Krazy video i found it really weird that i tweeted Wayne about my past and went through tough time then all the sudden he releases a video about being in a mental home for me he takes his ideas from his fans and uses them, i don't know if thats what he does but thats what think he does in away i might be totally worng but Wayne has got me through the baddest of times his music and just him in his self he just makes me laugh one day i will just want to say that you to him thats my goal in life i will always be a Wayne fan no matter what.
    bruh you really think weezy ready his twitter messages??

you cant seriously think your tweet made him go make krazy and shoot the video in a mental hospital??
    even colin tilley the director of the video said in an interview he wanted to make a video like the jack nicholson film

Comment

Alot people say he don't care about his fans but for me the way he cares about his fans is for example i went through a really bad time in the last 2 years i got in a alot trouble and ended up getting put in a mental home all because of my Ex when he released Krazy video i found it really weird that i tweeted Wayne about my past and went through tough time then all the sudden he releases a video about being in a mental home for me he takes his ideas from his fans and uses them, i don't know if thats what he does but thats what think he does in away i might be totally worng but Wayne has got me through the baddest of times his music and just him in his self he just makes me laugh one day i will just want to say that you to him thats my goal in life i will always be a Wayne fan no matter what.
      No offense but you sound so dumb right here

Comment

you should sue for royalties

Comment

thanks for the laugh

Comment

Dam.

Comment

Wtf i just read

Comment

Working...
              X