No announcement yet.

How do you think Carter 2 & 3 era wayne would feel about current wayne's music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne used to talk about being the best rapper alive, the best in the world. then he gradually moved towards not wanting to battle anyone for that title, and then in interviews he stated that he wouldnt be keeping it real if he said he was the best in the game, that there were better rappers out there now. I bet old Wayne never thought he'd say something like that..

Comment

Old Wayne digs Current Wayne's Music

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
        Wayne used to talk about being the best rapper alive, the best in the world. then he gradually moved towards not wanting to battle anyone for that title, and then in interviews he stated that he wouldnt be keeping it real if he said he was the best in the game, that there were better rappers out there now. I bet old Wayne never thought he'd say something like that..
        He started saying his Young Money artists are all better than him

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          He started saying his Young Money artists are all better than him
          Smh.

Comment

we all know he wouldnt ever care

Comment

i think if he knew that he already reached his goals , he did a milli first week , he got a grammy , he did them hits , he dominated everything , he was on every single , he was the KING , he was the BEST RAPPER ALIVE he wouldn't even care how his music is.
              Bitch i'm getting paid , that's all i gotta say-

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                i think if he knew that he already reached his goals , he did a milli first week , he got a grammy , he did them hits , he dominated everything , he was on every single , he was the KING , he was the BEST RAPPER ALIVE he wouldn't even care how his music is.
                Bitch i'm getting paid , that's all i gotta say-
                Ok I'm going back and bumping that song now

Every artist gets old and loses relevance. But Wayne is still pretty young. I don't think anyone of us could imagine he'd drop something like IANAHB2 when we were listening in the mid to late 00s..

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                  Ok I'm going back and bumping that song now

Every artist gets old and loses relevance. But Wayne is still pretty young. I don't think anyone of us could imagine he'd drop something like IANAHB2 when we were listening in the mid to late 00s..
                  Wayne is sooo young man , i was thinking about it earlier today. He achieved so much and he's still 32 goddamit. Other rappers with less accomplishments are like 45.
                  Music evolves though(in a good or bad way) , maybe people back in the late 90's never thought that lil weezy from the hot boys was gonna drop lollipop or c3 in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                    Wayne is sooo young man , i was thinking about it earlier today. He achieved so much and he's still 32 goddamit. Other rappers with less accomplishments are like 45.
                    Music evolves though(in a good or bad way) , maybe people back in the late 90's never thought that lil weezy from the hot boys was gonna drop lollipop or c3 in general.
                    yeah for sure. the funny thing is though, wayne is very evolutionary from a hip hop standpoint. most artists dont dramatically change like he has. Think about it. Kanye.. And who else? Jay has been making the same music his whole career. Eminem, maybe a little different but certainly not much. Snoop, Busta, all the OGs have found a sound and run with it. It's only really Kanye and Wayne that have really pushed the boundaries

Comment

Working...
                    X