No announcement yet.

Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I honestly think London so overrated. But Wayne did the beat justice. And then some. Beat wouldn't be shit withiout how Wayne was rockin' to it. I would rather hear Wayne over Sledgren.

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
      "you know I love ya and I care for ya. I got some new shoes and a bag of hair for ya." those are popular lyrics in N.O.?
      yes.

Comment

• y'all hear that Wayne didn't use Olly 1st artwork bekuz it showed Cash Money on his stomach?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
        Lol, even in his prime wayne got lots of hate, lots of undercover fans, etc.

Can he sell a million first week again? Yes. Is he gonna be the most talked about? Yes. Will he have haters? Yup or "lost" fans ? yup. Thats wayne bro.

- - - Updated - - -

a milli a milli

- - - Updated - - -

Id rather listen to this than NC.. he's actually talking about something on this, proclaiming his return, not saying he's the best but the greatest. Has hunger, passion, anger. Man Fuck that.. this shits on NC.

Best songs on S4TW2 shit all over NC best songs which are banned from TV and probably swag surfin. S4TW2 is like an ALBUM with the quality. If u disagree u probably caught up in dumb shit like "voice"

I'm 99% sure 99% of you hear a line like "go down and kiss her pearl harbor" and think oh wayne's just rapping about pussy again.. without even thinking about the line lol. NC didnt make me double take
        agree 1000% S4TW2 is just great, vintage Wayne. people kry, saying Wayne changed, but thats LIFE. Nobody stays tha same.
        i mean, he titled analbum REBIRTH!! that def. means change.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
        "you know I love ya and I care for ya. I got some new shoes and a bag of hair for ya." those are popular lyrics in N.O.?
        yeah. when i lived in N.O, that got people hype lol. for whatever reason. bitches luv their weave.

Comment

• Lyrically and flow wise this shits on D5 and NC. Fuh real tho.

And its just as long as NC with even less features. He put more effort into this tape and it really shows.

If you disagree I need proof. Quotes and flow examples. Fuck his voice.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Tape is fire, but don't sleep on d5 tho.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• I don't see the big hype about D5. It had some dope songs, don't get me wrong. But was crowded with features that really took the shine off Wayne.

I love a few songs off the tape, but I haven't found a bad song on S4TW2.

For me, it easily topples D5.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                I don't see the big hype about D5. It had some dope songs, don't get me wrong. But was crowded with features that really took the shine off Wayne.

not disagreeing with you, i'm enjoying s4tw2 more too, but d5 was dope too. only problem it just had like 25 songs and s4tw2 had only 17 songs.
                dope d5 songs:

i'm good
                typa way
                you song
                don't kill
                started
                pure colombia
                still got the rock
                uoeno
                fuckwitme
                fucking problems
                levels
                cream

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                  no
                  Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  Y'all who say S4tw2 is better than D5...

maybe yall need to re listen to D5 lol

S4TW2 is dope as fuck..but D5 is kind off better imo
                  Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                  why yall cant just like both projects.. why we gotta compare
                  Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                  News sites "reporting" that birdman is mad about s4tw2 shots lol
                  'News' sites. I haven't even bothered to click on them

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                  Yesterday I played this and then ran D5 after and this is 1000% confirmed better. His lyricism and flows on this are out this world
                  Confirmed? Oh ok then..

Comment

• I wonder if birdman son is secretly jamming his head to sftw2 behind his daddy back every time he get a chance

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                      I don't see the big hype about D5. It had some dope songs, don't get me wrong. But was crowded with features that really took the shine off Wayne.

Co-sign, honestly it took me a while before I like D5, I didn't care for it the first few listens. I instantly loved SFTW2

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                        i wonder how [MENTION=90991]Master v[/MENTION] feels about this tape

Comment

• finally came to listen to it in silence to catch the lyrics and shit...first off: drunk in love is shit and imo less auto tune/ high pitch would've been good. but thats it for the negative part THIS TAPE IS THE FCKNG TRUTH that mufucker hungry and them lyrics are great...best mixtape since NC for sure (don't think it can fck with no ceilings but still awesome)

Comment

Working...
                          X