No announcement yet.

Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot stop banging No Type & HollyWeezy... Literally constant repeat. Haven't bumped new Wayne this much in a LONG time.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
      A lot of people used to love wayne and just moved on from his music. Not necessarily hating his music, they just grew out of it and found a new favorite rapper. Almost all of my friends used to listen to him and now they all listen to someone else, drake mostly. I send them new wayne music and they could care less. Wayne just will never be as poppin as he used to be, no matter how much effort he puts forth and how good it is. Which sucks, this tape needs more shine
      Lol, even in his prime wayne got lots of hate, lots of undercover fans, etc.

Can he sell a million first week again? Yes. Is he gonna be the most talked about? Yes. Will he have haters? Yup or "lost" fans ? yup. Thats wayne bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
      3 days, 1.7 million views, 411 000 downloads..

And thats on Datpiff who didnt even release this tape exclusively! No pre-stream, no nothing...

Numbers dont lie nigga

Lil Wayne - Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Hosted by Young Money Ent Mixtape - Stream & Download
      a milli a milli

- - - Updated - - -

Id rather listen to this than NC.. he's actually talking about something on this, proclaiming his return, not saying he's the best but the greatest. Has hunger, passion, anger. Man Fuck that.. this shits on NC.

Best songs on S4TW2 shit all over NC best songs which are banned from TV and probably swag surfin. S4TW2 is like an ALBUM with the quality. If u disagree u probably caught up in dumb shit like "voice"

I'm 99% sure 99% of you hear a line like "go down and kiss her pearl harbor" and think oh wayne's just rapping about pussy again.. without even thinking about the line lol. NC didnt make me double take
      Last edited by ChrisBLawyer; 01-23-2015, 02:23 PM.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• for those who loved HollyWeezy

Comment

• Yesterday I played this and then ran D5 after and this is 1000% confirmed better. His lyricism and flows on this are out this world

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• stuntin on niggas... stunna! stunna! shit nigga dont lie!

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
              "or one, papoose law library series and alphabet slaughter is better than anything wayne will ever put out. for two yes, he is the most laughable, dude is a rap brat, he became a millionaire at like age 16, Wayne got where he is at because he was dumb enough to follow baby. t.i. may have dumbed it down, but he is still the same g, lil wayne is so commercial people actually pay for his weak ass product. you know talib kweli is prolly makin like 60 k a year? does that sound right to you?"

Quoted by Janky Kells. A Certified Hip-Hop Head I attended Arts Academy In The Woods with in my adolescent youth. The second bolded part is true. As fuck. I wish Wayne could grasp that the way he spits contemporarily is a joke to most people because it's a trend that's dead. Maybe his shit hasn't aged well to the general consensus. Perhaps most just feel like his shit is too damn yesterdecade for 'em. It's a damn shame that Talib and Yasiin struggle as much as they do to get recognition when they're spittin' knowledge and remaining sociopolitically conscious.
              Oh look another fallacious argument....statistics and fame are apparently the only means of deducing talent.... You gotta understand mang....though a rapper may be good he can simultaneously get boring super fast....lack of flow, diversity and linear talent is what makes me come back to Wayne.... Of course people will never grasp the subjectivity of rap let alone any major topic....Wayne is fun and can remain that way.... Struggle rap is apparently what caters to every "hiphophead".. I don't need a fufu reminding me how difficult life is...entertainment is an escape from reality, to me at least..

Comment

• mack the thinker im the blood, method man red man.

Comment

• i wonder how [MENTION=90991]Master v[/MENTION] feels about this tape

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Open up my mouth to smile, oohhhh treasure chest!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                      Cannot stop banging No Type & HollyWeezy... Literally constant repeat. Haven't bumped new Wayne this much in a LONG time.
                      Same here bro. My 2 favorite tracks on the tape.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaamaaL View Post
                        we know who produced No Haters? one of my faves
                        London On Da Track - http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...ck-studio.html

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                          Yea and with no credible source

Those lyrics are popular in New Orleans

Damn =/
                          "you know I love ya and I care for ya. I got some new shoes and a bag of hair for ya." those are popular lyrics in N.O.?

Comment

Working...
                          X