No announcement yet.

Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this mixtape is the first Wayne project with that kind of replay value since c4 for me
    its been out for like 2+ weeks but there aint no single day passed without bumping it
    i even tried to listen to other things like shadyxv but i really couldnt even tho em is my second fav rapper after wayne ..
    AND no haters is slept on

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post

d5 his worst album ever lol. it had the worst beats and the SLOWEST flow. and the interludes were fucking CORNY. chuckee killed this nigga in ONE song. and the song he did with mack maine and future that was his best verse and he didn't rap like that SINCE. I dont see what you see in this dawg

lool. you just said chuckee killed him. your whole opinion is shot.

... i dont even know... smh

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
      S4Tw2 shits allllllllll over D5. U mad?

you think so? how?

i think s4tw2.. is probably the better long play. its pretty cohesive.. so from front to back, as a whole.. i can get that. but bar for bar.. d5 definitely holds up.....

loool its funnny tho.. when d5 came out, i was like wow wayne brought that snap back to his writing/delivery... but compared to s4tw2.. he sounds super chill... practically relaxed. its a nice change of pace for me now.. goin back n forth between the two.

Comment

• Originally posted by mode View Post

- - - Updated - - -

you think so? how?

i think s4tw2.. is probably the better long play. its pretty cohesive.. so from front to back, as a whole.. i can get that. but bar for bar.. d5 definitely holds up.....

loool its funnny tho.. when d5 came out, i was like wow wayne brought that snap back to his writing/delivery... but compared to s4tw2.. he sounds super chill... practically relaxed. its a nice change of pace for me now.. goin back n forth between the two.
        I just hope he keeps it moving on his next project. I don't want him stuck on the same flow/delivery cause whilst the energy was good here, it will tire after a while

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
          Im disgusted at how Mack maine ruined try me. Worst verse I've heard from him
          Always skipped his verse so I cut him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
            I just hope he keeps it moving on his next project. I don't want him stuck on the same flow/delivery cause whilst the energy was good here, it will tire after a while

its true, thats part of the reason why i appreciate no type so much. nice to hear him slow it down

Comment

I thought it was only me, everyone was saying he "rode the beat"... lol im not even gonna lie, for the first week i didnt even realise mack was the guy singing on it lol crazy i know

Comment

• Originally posted by mode View Post

- - - Updated - - -

you think so? how?

D5 is boring.. Too much throwaway verses

He rarely wastes an opportunity to spit on S4Tw2. You said it yourself..D5 is slow. I dont like that

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                  S4Tw2 shits allllllllll over D5. U mad?
                  Most definitely. I don't know what people see in D5.

Awful compared to S4TW2.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                    Most definitely. I don't know what people see in D5.

Awful compared to S4TW2.
                    OK calm down, it's not AWFUL compared to S4TW2. I agree that S4TW2 is the better of the two, but D5 is in no way awful, not even when compared t S4TW2.

Comment

His verse makes me wanna go to his home and give him an ass whooping

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

100% sure u aven't heard is pussy whipped song

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                          D5 is boring.. Too much throwaway verses

He rarely wastes an opportunity to spit on S4Tw2. You said it yourself..D5 is slow. I dont like that

hmm i dont think its slow at all... but maybe more sedated. hes ante'd up pretty hard on s4tw2, but i think hes still turning phrases over just as quick on d5, and its a little fancier on the technical side. i dont think he dropped a verse on either project tho.

hes been stupid consistent. it doesnt make sense.

Comment

Working...
                          X