• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    no just no.

Originally posted by sampojonaz View Post
    I Want a Shout out to LWHQ from Wayne on S4TW2
    i do too.

Comment

• Looking forward to this project though, feel like it's gonna be much more creative cause of the recent tweets
      Last edited by romanreloaded; 12-18-2014, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
        Yeah and I'm one of the members who tried his best to get LWHQ get acknowledged by Wayne. I supported LWHQ since I signed to the forums, paid vet to support @Danny M, tried to get an interview for LWHQ, put tags on my artworks and alot more.

But please bro, just don't act like I'm required to that.
        its appreciated but we didn't ever get lwhq acknowledged by wayne so it wasn't gd enough m8

Comment

• Damn I'm feeling my newbie status right now, all this talk is flying over my head

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
            Damn I'm feeling my newbie status right now, all this talk is flying over my head
            olly and roman tried to get LWHQ an interview with weezy but it didnt happen for whatever reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              olly and roman tried to get LWHQ an interview with weezy but it didnt happen for whatever reason.
              Least they tried right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                Least they tried right?
                right.. but they dont see it that way

Comment

• damn it became a sticky?
                  i was busy travelling across the country (just got back home for the christmas holidays <3) so i need to catch up a little bit. Inform me a little about the tape and the info we've got , is it coming for suuuure?

Comment

• No Type, No Flex Zone, Hot Nigga, 0 to 100, Life Style, Danny Glover, Tuesday, IDFWU... those beats with weezy over it would be filthy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                      damn it became a sticky?
                      i was busy travelling across the country (just got back home for the christmas holidays <3) so i need to catch up a little bit. Inform me a little about the tape and the info we've got , is it coming for suuuure?
                      no real info just a definite confirmation that its koming by Mack & Fee.

thats about it, we just waiting on a drop or some news.

Comment

• Vocker stay dropping facts about sloth and his master

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
                          Believe whatever you like. I don't speak shit, I don't need some random fans on a forums respect, no hate to LWHQ though it's dope.

Nothing personal against you m8 but you're the one speaking shit, you don't know what they tell us and what they don't.

maybe others believe bullshit, but I don't..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                          if i remember correctly tez told roman that olly and him are the only grafic artists they ask for doing covers, all the others send them without getting asked
                          i'm sure they got better connections than the other grafic artists
                          who told you that Tez told them that?

you got connections with YM too???

oh, or did Olly and roman tell you that?

Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X