Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
    I want the whole S4TW2 to be like Sh!t but more refined.

"She tryna get it off her chest, but her boobs too big" brings down my high errtime I hear it. D5 had the same problem.

The first S4TW ain't have shit like that. And people still bitched about it, so I can only imagine.
    your whole high goes down coz of one line?

does it really annoy you that much that a punchline rapper like Wayne would say something like that? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by xI6IHEATI6Ix View Post
    shit is too funny tho lmao

shows how Wayne works secretly...even rappers and producers in the game don't know what hes doing lol
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
      Im sorry but i think that young thug sig is super gay.....
      How though? He is just dancing...and doing what he does best...create new things... I guess all the niggas in this world that like to dance is "super gay" now.
      Ima tell you like this, when I'm in the club and I got a bitch dancing on me grinding and shit my dick don't leave her ass, when she drop low I go as low as I can with her, does that make me gay? Hell Naw that just gave me 75% chance to smash that.
      Not hatin bro just wanna know why you think it's "super gay"

EDIT: To all the ppl that still think thug gay, after he done told y'all he not, He has 11 kids. 5 boys 6 girls.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
      Surprised Mack even tweeted this when all real Lil Wayne fans know it was made up =/
      I think cause other musicians and producers thought it was real
      Last edited by Tune Up; 01-14-2015, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• InB4TheTracklistIsReal

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          InB4TheTracklistIsReal

kid cudi, cole, big sean on the mixtape?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tune Up View Post
            How though? He is just dancing...and doing what he does best...create new things... I guess all the niggas in this world that like to dance is "super gay" now.
            Ima tell you like this, when I'm in the club and I got a bitch dancing on me grinding and shit my dick don't leave her ass, when she drop low I go as low as I can with her, does that make me gay? Hell Naw that just gave me 75% chance to smash that.

EDIT: To all the ppl that still think thug gay, after he done told y'all he not, He has 11 kids. 5 boys 6 girls.

- - - Updated - - -

thug is 22 years old and has 11 children? he said something "i do it for all my daughters and all my sons bitch" , but i though he wasn't speaking litterally.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
              Because I'm interested in dissecting just what the dichotomies are between how well an artist does when they legit collaborate with someone while in the same studio so the chemistry is truly there versus hooks and verses being exchanged via interwebz.
              Agreed. Look at the difference between watch the throne and jays collabs with r kelly. R kelly collabs done via correspondence. WTT done in person. Case closed

If Dej loaf is convinced of the tracklist what chance does anyone else have?

I hope he doesn't go over try me.. Everyone had already..

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                your whole high goes down coz of one line?

does it really annoy you that much that a punchline rapper like Wayne would say something like that? lol
                Yeah, kuz there's no context around it. It's out of nowhere. And I know better than anyone that that's been his thing since like 07, and I'm OK with it if it's at least a decent line but that isn't.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post

that's why he needs to take full control of the beat and make everyone forget about them other remixes

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                    Yeah, kuz there's no context around it. It's out of nowhere. And I know better than anyone that that's been his thing since like 07, and I'm OK with it if it's at least a decent line but that isn't.
                    the whole song aint got no context

so you a wayne fan before 07 and still expect him to do some before 07 shit?

if this shit annoys you too much, you should be listening to Wayne since 09 lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                      no relevent rapper has remixed that beat yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        no relevent rapper has remixed that beat yet
                        Woah now King Los ripped that shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Tune Up View Post

- - - Updated - - -

No way that nigga got 11 kids, source?
                          I read somewhere ages ago that he is one OF 11 kids and his bro or sis died or suttn...

Comment

Working...
                          X