• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rbm5001 View Post
    I'm so sorry 4 the wait! .. 2!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm so sorry 4 the wait! .. 2!
    k

Comment

• How do we know we're getting the full tape tomorrow? Maybe we're just getting the full video on Tuesday. They weren't very clear on it

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceman25 View Post
        How do we know we're getting the full tape tomorrow? Maybe we're just getting the full video on Tuesday. They weren't very clear on it
        Mack Maine usually corrects anything false that is put out. He made sure to tell everyone of the fake tracklisting when it came out.
        The full video isn't coming out. The tape is done. The mastering should be done too. The engineer isn't posting anything on his instagram except for his wedding pictures, the dude is obviously busy working on the mixing or is done with the mixing.
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Broskie View Post
          ... but why? he had 1 song left last week. they dropped 2 songs in tha past week.

99.9% sure its dropping, they know how people feel about tha pushbacks already.
          Idk man..I got that feeling..you are right tho, it will prolly come tommorow..but Im sure there will be at least one pushback of few hours maybe, there has to be some problem with release, there always is..

Comment

• Originally posted by gustavoroehe View Post
            fingers hurting absolutely sucks, tho. i listened to tha carter 2 yesterday and i got so nostalgic... i miss the old wayne, not the autotuned boring, nonsensical wayne
            dawg... tha carter ii was 10 years ago..

it was a great album but it was still 10 YEARS AGO. ppl gotta stop expecting tha carter ii wayne. wayne's not the type to go back

it was so long ago, hell, even sorry 4 the wait was a long time ago now
            Last edited by Tunechi Lionches; 01-19-2015, 10:37 PM.
            "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
            Guns and stretchers
            Cristal and dubs for breakfast
            I just got one suggestion - none should test him
            'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
            Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
            Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

• Apparently we're getting it at 7:00 EST tomorrow.

Source: Lil Wayne - Sorry 4 The Wait 2 | Download & Listen [New Mixtape]

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
                Mack Maine usually corrects anything false that is put out. He made sure to tell everyone of the fake tracklisting when it came out.
                The full video isn't coming out. The tape is done. The mastering should be done too. The engineer isn't posting anything on his instagram except for his wedding pictures, the dude is obviously busy working on the mixing or is done with the mixing.
                But dude is another engineer mixing the tape is some guy called Angel Aponte. IG:@onhel

Comment

• Originally posted by MrZarby View Post
                  Fingers Hurting Or Sh!t (Remix)
                  sh!t. fingers hurting had potential to be better but a lot of it was just repeating himself
                  "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                  Guns and stretchers
                  Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                  I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                  'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                  Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                  Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

• Originally posted by EuroThaBest View Post
                    But dude is another engineer mixing the tape is some guy called Angel Aponte. IG:@onhel
                    Wait, then why was Fabian mixing Sh!t and Fingers Hurting?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by michross447 View Post
                    Apparently we're getting it at 7:00 EST tomorrow.

Source: Lil Wayne - Sorry 4 The Wait 2 | Download & Listen [New Mixtape]
                    There's going to be some time delay on HNHH. They have never had Wayne exclusives. It'll drop on Datpiff or livemixtapes before it gets to HNHH. But I don't know if they do now.
                    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Fingers Hurting was more like Ears Hurting.....Wayne was so off key using that auto tune that I can't even listen to it

Comment

• Y'all don't understand man.

The high pitched shit isn't him being off key, or bad mixing or anything. He's tryna sound like that right now. Look at young thug, Rae Sremmurd, and even Makonnen on Maneuvering. The high pitched stuff is popping right now, that's what gets people hyped up.

This song sounds exactly like something Rae Sremmurd would put out, and I have feeling Wayne been listening to a lot of those guys recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                          Idk man..I got that feeling..you are right tho, it will prolly come tommorow..but Im sure there will be at least one pushback of few hours maybe, there has to be some problem with release, there always is..
                          10 minutes before release, "Its still loading. sorry for the wait too." lol i feel you.
                          i think thats why they didn't place a time on it, so it'll be ready when they say, "its dropping in 30 min," or w/e.

Comment

Working...
                          X