Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheCarter View Post
    Y'all don't understand man.

The high pitched shit isn't him being off key, or bad mixing or anything. He's tryna sound like that right now. Look at young thug, Rae Sremmurd, and even Makonnen on Maneuvering. The high pitched stuff is popping right now, that's what gets people hyped up.

This song sounds exactly like something Rae Sremmurd would put out, and I have feeling Wayne been listening to a lot of those guys recently.
    I understand that's that type of music he's most likely listening to. I get it...and honestly I don't mind the high pitch screaming wayne. It's the off key vocals that drive me crazy. That's not how autotune should be used...gonna be sounding like ron brownz soon enough. Just my opinion tho

Comment

• Originally posted by iamT-WAYNE View Post
      I understand that's that type of music he's most likely listening to. I get it...and honestly I don't mind the high pitch screaming wayne. It's the off key vocals that drive me crazy. That's not how autotune should be used...gonna be sounding like ron brownz soon enough. Just my opinion tho
      I get what you mean, Wayne's using autotune different than he was back in 08/09, but autotune has never been used by rappers to stay on-key though. Pop singers use it to hide their vocal flaws. Rappers use it to sound warbly and off-key.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrZarby View Post
        Fingers Hurting Or Sh!t (Remix)
        SH!T.

Comment

• Does anyone know how much money they make of each mixtape ? I know its free but with ads and mixtape websites desperately trying to get the latest mixtape for themselves officially..

is it just enough to cover any recording cost there might of been ? or is it just enough to cover bandwidth costs on the servers ?

Comment

• Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
            Does anyone know how much money they make of each mixtape ? I know its free but with ads and mixtape websites desperately trying to get the latest mixtape for themselves officially.. is it just enough to cover any recording cost there might of been ? or is it just enough to cover bandwidth costs on the servers ?
            they wont make any money

Comment

• Off Topic: Has there EVER been a project that didn't get delayed? Ever?

Comment

• ino they dont make profit.. i was after a educated guess on the sum tho

Comment

• Originally posted by aarontropf View Post
                  Off Topic: Has there EVER been a project that didn't get delayed? Ever?
                  ianahb1

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
                    Gotta love these new kids..
                    hahaha fine bro, your favorite rapper is in a drug coma since 2010 and people don't see it. that lean shit is fucking lil wayne up. and this is no disrespect to him, he's a fantastic rapper when he wants to be, but the man is clearly having drug problems. actually i think he has deeper problems than just drugs, maybe. dude was ON POINT in 2008 and you mean to tell me that just 2-3 years later he was sounding like a junkie? i hate to say all of this, but it's the truth. i hope that he gets better and gets back to putting out great music (he did have his moments in 2014 so i still believe in wayne). it's fine that you're a big fan of wayne, but don't be blind, man..
                    Don't hate the player,
                    hate the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by gustavoroehe View Post
                      hahaha fine bro, your favorite rapper is in a drug coma since 2010 and people don't see it. that lean shit is fucking lil wayne up. and this is no disrespect to him, he's a fantastic rapper when he wants to be, but the man is clearly having drug problems. actually i think he has deeper problems than just drugs, maybe. dude was ON POINT in 2008 and you mean to tell me that just 2-3 years later he was sounding like a junkie? i hate to say all of this, but it's the truth. i hope that he gets better and gets back to putting out great music (he did have his moments in 2014 so i still believe in wayne). it's fine that you're a big fan of wayne, but don't be blind, man..
                      Stupidest thing I've ever read

Comment

• Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
                        Does anyone know how much money they make of each mixtape ? I know its free but with ads and mixtape websites desperately trying to get the latest mixtape for themselves officially..

is it just enough to cover any recording cost there might of been ? or is it just enough to cover bandwidth costs on the servers ?
                        dont think they make money off it.

Datpiff make money indirectly of course through their advertisements, so they will probably make a shitload just from the amount of clicks they get when it goes live, but YM wont be making anything off it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gustavoroehe View Post
                          LOL. Yup, he's constantly sippin lean in every photo and video we see him in just like in the Carter documentary...oh wait

Comment

Working...
                          X