• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
    wayne doesn't care about the radio.
    true somewhat but his team does that's why they had him make start a fire

Comment

• Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
      true somewhat but his team does that's why they had him make start a fire
      and i feel bad for him cuz his team suck, the man deserves better.

Comment

• Just realized that Weezy and Tina aren't together, they just fucking

Comment

• http://www.complex.com/music/2015/01..._medium=social

[QUOTE=legendarytunechi;1381997]and i feel bad for him cuz his team suck, the man deserves better.[/QUOTE

if you wondering where this coming from I was referring to this

Comment

• I can't take anyone who says this is wack seriously.

Like...nigga needs proof now. Fuck it. I need an in depth comparison of between this and whatever is considered better from him. I'm talkin topics, bars, flows, effort, allatt. I can almost guarantee nothing after DD3 is better.

What pisses me off the most tho it's that these "critics" won't give him any kind of props for a return to form. If this Wayne is bad then you haven't liked him since 07. Straight up.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
              I can't take anyone who says this is wack seriously.

Like...nigga needs proof now. Fuck it. I need an in depth comparison of between this and whatever is considered better from him. I'm talkin topics, bars, flows, effort, allatt. I can almost guarantee nothing after DD3 is better.

What pisses me off the most tho it's that these "critics" won't give him any kind of props for a return to form. If this Wayne is bad then you haven't liked him since 07. Straight up.
              I feel the same way. People think it's still cool to "Hate on Wayne"

If any of the hottest rappers in the game spit some of Wayne's lyrics he's used on this tape, then they would be calling them GOAT. But since it's Wayne, who cares what he says.

Comment

I can't take anyone who says this is wack seriously.

true...

plus you got mutha fuckas come in here and be like "can't believe I gave him a chance to come back with this mixtape"

like bruh, if you didnt like this shit, then you should of had gave up hope and moved on a loong time ago...

coz this is as good as it gets..fuck you want him to do?

Wayne is a punchline rapper...always been, always will be....he wont drop songs that sounds like your fav song 17 times!..lol
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Please stop.. This shit pisses me off, these niggas ungrateful, they hate everything Wayne does.
                  I enjoyed the tape so I don't care about what anyone thinks. [MENTION=54159]Im Raw Dawg[/MENTION] (Can't quote)

People always expect a Carter 2/3 or Drought 3 Wayne.. Damn, it can't be good if he doesn't sound like 2006-2009. These niggas dumb as hell. I'm sure they don't always expect a MMLP Em, an Illmatic Nas, a Blueprint Jay, a College Dropout Kanye.. It's just Wayne!

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                    Please stop.. This shit pisses me off, these niggas ungrateful, they hate everything Wayne does.
                    I enjoyed the tape so I don't care about what anyone thinks. @Im Raw Dawg (Can't quote)

People always expect a Carter 2/3 or Drought 3 Wayne.. Damn, it can't be good if he doesn't sound like 2006-2009. These niggas dumb as hell. I'm sure they don't always expect a MMLP Em, an Illmatic Nas, a Blueprint Jay, a College Dropout Kanye.. It's just Wayne!
                    lol my bad man wayne gotta get back to grinding this tape a solid start imo... kill features , release songs, don't chase hits. just be heard not seen. I wonder if any of the org songs on sftw 2 will chart

Comment

• http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/lil-wayn...ews.13698.html
                      Don't know if this was posted. But lol
                      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• slept when the tape dropped but did any site crash when it got released?
                        only heard about lwhq crashing

Comment

I don't think Admit It is either.

- - - Updated - - -

need dem yucky pussy numbers
                          Actually surprised they didn't include pussy numbers lool! Maybe there was too many to fit onto the design.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by weezy f baby View Post
                          http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/lil-wayn...ews.13698.html
                          Don't know if this was posted. But lol
                          Yeah posted it a bit ago

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...ml#post1381940

Comment

Working...
                          X