No announcement yet.

Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was at work and played Hollyweezy at least 14 times.

C5 is legendary if tha songs are that level & better. probably better bekuz he wouldn't let a GOAT song drop on a tape...
    but then again, its Weezy.

and im just glad he saying Weezy more lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
      No one ever has proof of this but keep saying it. At least let someone with merit confirm it before spreading it as gospel.
      I know there's no proof but to me it just kinda feels like that because on most songs they have together Drake will mention something about wayne or tie his lyrics into the lyrics wayne uses so to me it sounds like a drake song that Wayne added a verse to so that's why I think Riff Raff is talking about drake not Wayne.

- - - Updated - - -

Dumb question but when yall say double entendre what does that mean?

Comment

• I hold a pistol sideways when I shoot, that's for style points

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
          coco is such a great track
          I play Coco the most.

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/reggie.keef...71?pnref=story

Damn. I guess he makes a good point. I need to listen to that Run The Jewels.

Comment

• Do we know who produced HollyWeezy yet ?

Comment

• My father just had open heart today thank god he's ok I just wanted to share that this mixtape Sorry For The Wait 2 has helped me get through the toughest day of my life cuzz my pops is my bestfriend and listening to Weezy has always uplifted my spirits through his music.
                "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
                see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll'n View Post
                  My father just had open heart today thank god he's ok I just wanted to share that this mixtape Sorry For The Wait 2 has helped me get through the toughest day of my life cuzz my pops is my bestfriend and listening to Weezy has always uplifted my spirits through his music.
                  Prayers going up bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll'n View Post
                    My father just had open heart today thank god he's ok I just wanted to share that this mixtape Sorry For The Wait 2 has helped me get through the toughest day of my life cuzz my pops is my bestfriend and listening to Weezy has always uplifted my spirits through his music.
                    God bless him. Just sent one up for you & ya fam, luv bro! keep turnin' up to that Sorry 4 The Wait, too! #ForumFamily

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TygaT-raw View Post
                    I know there's no proof but to me it just kinda feels like that because on most songs they have together Drake will mention something about wayne or tie his lyrics into the lyrics wayne uses so to me it sounds like a drake song that Wayne added a verse to so that's why I think Riff Raff is talking about drake not Wayne.

- - - Updated - - -

Dumb question but when yall say double entendre what does that mean?
                    double entendre means that tha phrase kan mean 2 things.

Comment

• I had a discussion with this dude on FB. I kinda agree with him. But at the same time, I kinda feel like he always slept on Wayne, even at his best. And I personally fuckin' couldn't stand Wayne in high school, man. He get too much flack though. Seriously. Hard not to feel for the guy when he's legit actually trying. I guess it's too late for some people. I wanna hear Tetsuo & Youth so bad right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                        I had a discussion with this dude on FB. I kinda agree with him. But at the same time, I kinda feel like he always slept on Wayne, even at his best. And I personally fuckin' couldn't stand Wayne in high school, man. He get too much flack though. Seriously. Hard not to feel for the guy when he's legit actually trying. I guess it's too late for some people. I wanna hear Tetsuo & Youth so bad right now.
                        A lot of people used to love wayne and just moved on from his music. Not necessarily hating his music, they just grew out of it and found a new favorite rapper. Almost all of my friends used to listen to him and now they all listen to someone else, drake mostly. I send them new wayne music and they could care less. Wayne just will never be as poppin as he used to be, no matter how much effort he puts forth and how good it is. Which sucks, this tape needs more shine

Comment

• detail be on lwhq

Comment

Working...
                          X