Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Troll'n View Post
    My father just had open heart today thank god he's ok I just wanted to share that this mixtape Sorry For The Wait 2 has helped me get through the toughest day of my life cuzz my pops is my bestfriend and listening to Weezy has always uplifted my spirits through his music.
    Get through that, man. Prayers and condolences for the worst case scenario. But I know he gon' pull through for you, Young'n. You got heart. And he does, too. Thanks for opening up, man. Puts people's mind in a different perspective. Never know how good you got it. Keep ya head up. Listening to Damage Is Done with optimism for positive prospects on the horizon. *Salute*

Comment

• just realized there was no trukfit lines on this tape

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
      Do we know who produced HollyWeezy yet ?
      nope.

Originally posted by Troll'n View Post
      My father just had open heart today thank god he's ok I just wanted to share that this mixtape Sorry For The Wait 2 has helped me get through the toughest day of my life cuzz my pops is my bestfriend and listening to Weezy has always uplifted my spirits through his music.
      sorry to hear that homey.
      Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      detail be on lwhq
      dope.

Comment

• Just realized HollyWeezy HAS to be C5 leftovers or actually on C5... He doesn't say Sorry For The Wait on it like he did on every other track on the mixtape I noticed too. Cause even the other tracks that weren't remixes he says Sorry on it I think.
        Last edited by YM Salute; 01-23-2015, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• hoping he made a lot of new songs for C5 when the CMB situation happened

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
            brah

secret wayne fans

also peep the time
            This that faggot shit I'm talking about. If you called it garbage before you even heard it, why you asking someone to give you the link? lmao. I hate this generation. Trying to be cool ass niggas

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              Wonder what user he is

Comment

• Originally posted by ballakilla187ab View Post
                This that faggot shit I'm talking about. If you called it garbage before you even heard it, why you asking someone to give you the link? lmao. I hate this generation. Trying to be cool ass niggas
                They act like they hate Wayne yet they listen to EVERYTHING he drops.. I don't understand

Comment

• we know who produced No Haters? one of my faves
                  Last edited by JaamaaL; 01-23-2015, 05:01 AM.

Comment

• This tape is just too good..

Like for real.. I don't know the last time he dropped something so consistent and with such high quality
                    Still can't believe it tbh
                    This gon be on repeat for I don't know how long

ANYBODY that hates on this tape is a faggot or/and doesnt deserve to listen to Wayne tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                      This tape is just too good..

Like for real.. I don't know the last time he dropped something so consistent and with such high quality
                      Still can't believe it tbh
                      This gon be on repeat for I don't know how long

ANYBODY that hates on this tape is a faggot or/and doesnt deserve to listen to Wayne tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                        I wanna hear Tetsuo & Youth so bad right now.
                        do it, its good.

Been bumping S4TW2 regularly. Shit, Fingers Hurting, Hot Nigga, Alphabet, No Haters are the best imo.

Drunk In Love wack.

Try Me ok.

Tape certified dope.

Btw..

You reckon he wrote it all himself?

Comment

• Hollyweezy has that glorious feel to it

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Working...
                          X