Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
    How the fuck could anyone skip trap house and selsun blue?!?LOL. Those are two of the most fire songs on the tape. I swear this mixtape flows like an album. Tape is on a new level yall.
    These crooked ass cops still winning
    Black man family still mourning
    Black president ain't do nothing
    We need a real nigga up in that office
    Got the White House jumping like Jordan
    Got the crack house jumping like Jordan
    I want my new house bigger than Jordan's
    With a backyard bigger than a forest
    Like "ooh!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
      i skip trap house and selsun blue

your weird

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• bullet holes look like freckles you look like wendy's

How many of y'all still dont know what that line means? Speak up let me slap you for not researching.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
          bullet holes look like freckles you look like wendy's

How many of y'all still dont know what that line means? Speak up let me slap you for not researching.
          Maybe I don't get it all but all he's saying is the Wendy's girl has a lot of freckles so he's saying he will put alot of bullet holes in you?

Comment

• Originally posted by TygaT-raw View Post
            Maybe I don't get it all but all he's saying is the Wendy's girl has a lot of freckles so he's saying he will put alot of bullet holes in you?
            Umm, yeah... It's not exactly the deepest line. Lol. People aren't getting that for real?

Comment

• ofcourse americans will get it. Its a cultural line, not a deep one.

That's 98 degrees nick lachey nigaaaa

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                bullet holes look like freckles you look like wendy's

I went there for a couple of burgers the other day
                I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                  Bro he DESTROYED that shit

SPOILER
                  for some reason, i like it lol. no Tina's vocals but Wayne verses.
                  "throw dat, throw dat pussy girl.throw dat, throw dat pussy."

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Broskie View Post
                    for some reason, i like it lol. no Tina's vocals but Wayne verses.
                    "throw dat, throw dat pussy girl.throw dat, throw dat pussy."
                    that song feels awkward and weird to me

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• The best part about this tape is that niggaz in the hood are legit fuckin with this shit. I mean he's Wayne, so he gon get plays in the hood anyway, but I haven't seen a Wayne tape get this much love from hood niggaz in a long ass time.

Muhfuckaz know I'm a Wayne head, but this is the first time I had folks text or call me JUST to talk about Wayne's mixtape and how he murked it.

I had to convince people that D5 was good. Niggaz know off the rip about S4TW2. No matter what side of town I'm on niggaz blastin it.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                        i skip trap house and selsun blue
                        Me too lol
                        Cant stand the beats

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                          The best part about this tape is that niggaz in the hood are legit fuckin with this shit. I mean he's Wayne, so he gon get plays in the hood anyway, but I haven't seen a Wayne tape get this much love from hood niggaz in a long ass time.

Muhfuckaz know I'm a Wayne head, but this is the first time I had folks text or call me JUST to talk about Wayne's mixtape and how he murked it.

I had to convince people that D5 was good. Niggaz know off the rip about S4TW2. No matter what side of town I'm on niggaz blastin it.
                          Great to hear that bro

Comment

Working...
                          X