• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
    No Ceilings more like a 9,5/10 and S4TW2 a 9/10

bullshit no way in hell S4TW2 is a 9/10 that is too high

Comment

• Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
      bullshit no way in hell S4TW2 is a 9/10 that is too high
      You should be pissed that he rated No Ceilings that high, too. I'm mad at both. 7.5 I'm Sorry 4 The Wait 2 and No Ceilings can get about a good 8.5. Dedication 2 = 9 And Drought 3 = 9 as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
        You should be pissed that he rated No Ceilings that high, too. I'm mad at both. 7.5 I'm Sorry 4 The Wait 2 and No Ceilings can get about a good 8.5. Dedication 2 = 9 And Drought 3 = 9 as well.
        Idk D2 should be 9.5ish, DD3 should be at least 9.3ish. No Ceilings I agree with, S4TW2 I'd say 8.

Which is weird cause I'm fucking with this more than NC. I feel he went harder on this NC was just that vintage Wayne and came in a time when he was dabbling heavy into autotune and rock so of course niggas fucked with a str8 Hip Hop mixtape hard.

Can't wait for D6. Don't mind autotune but he used it a lot here (again don't mind it) just wished for more regular ones. Imagine D6 using his S4TW2 flow/delivery with his voice he had on Levels off D5 and verse on Only? That'd be some dope shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
          agreed this man knows his music

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
          Idk D2 should be 9.5ish, DD3 should be at least 9.3ish. No Ceilings I agree with, S4TW2 I'd say 8.

Which is weird cause I'm fucking with this more than NC. I feel he went harder on this NC was just that vintage Wayne and came in a time when he was dabbling heavy into autotune and rock so of course niggas fucked with a str8 Hip Hop mixtape hard.

Can't wait for D6. Don't mind autotune but he used it a lot here (again don't mind it) just wished for more regular ones. Imagine D6 using his S4TW2 flow/delivery with his voice he had on Levels off D5 and verse on Only? That'd be some dope shit.
          answer this

trap house or wasted

sweet dreams or drunk in love

no ceilings ft BM or used to

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

answer this

trap house or wasted

Wasted
            Sweet Dreams
            No Ceilings cause the beat prob

Watch My Shoes best song on NC imo. S4TW2's best song is arguably HollyWeezy, which overall wise tops Watch My Shoes. Bar for Bar Watch My Shoe is better. But then Hollyweezy got lines like "I got cocaine so good call it milk cause milk does the body good" and "I was a match made in Heaven when Hell was a pile of wood/I run thru Hell with gasoline draws on, stop to tell the devil that God is good" along with that Houston part at the end.

Comment

• hollyweezy is by far the best song on this tape. the 2nd half of the song when he's rapping about h-town

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                hollyweezy is by far the best song on this tape. the 2nd half of the song when he's rapping about h-town
                But the chick in your sig thuogh. Ooh, she Badd. Goddamn.

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                  Wasted
                  Sweet Dreams
                  No Ceilings cause the beat prob

Watch My Shoes best song on NC imo. S4TW2's best song is arguably HollyWeezy, which overall wise tops Watch My Shoes. Bar for Bar Watch My Shoe is better. But then Hollyweezy got lines like "I got cocaine so good call it milk cause milk does the body good" and "I was a match made in Heaven when Hell was a pile of wood/I run thru Hell with gasoline draws on, stop to tell the devil that God is good" along with that Houston part at the end.

but that was a c5 leftover

Comment

• For me, personally, this tape kicks ass! I can't compare it to no ceilings or dd3 because those tapes were in a different place and time. But its right up their with them. I've been a big Wayne fan since 2006 and to me this is the best tape he has put out since No Ceilings easily. Every tape has their highs and lows, but this one has a lot of highs and very few lows and for me has more replay value than any tape since No Ceilings. And I've overplayed almost every song on SFTW2 since it came out and still can't put it up.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

answer this

trap house or wasted

TH/Wasted, im torn at tha moment bekuz its in my top 3 at tha moment.
                      dont compare SD / DIL... they're not similar at all.
                      but NC before tha BM verse lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                        Damn @Ozzie must be thrilled
                        Yeahh I knew thats coming. He gonna go over beats just like Wayne

Comment

• The takeover has begun..2015 is Wayne's/YM's

Comment

Working...
                          X