Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here is literally about to give up on Wayne altogether?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here is literally about to give up on Wayne altogether?

I've been a Weezy head since the hot boys in 1996. Yes, I'm THAT old. I've been a loyal fan through the ups and downs, shared amazing moments at his concerts I've attended, had the rush of the C3 era right after the banging C2 era, enjoyed the fiasco with Rebirth, dealt with IANAHB, hung on by a thread of hope with C4 and the few quality tracks, had a little glimmer of hope with IANAHB II, and of course, loved damn near EVERY fucking mixtape/leak whatever you may wanna call it. Enough is enough. I know it ain't Wayne's fault neccesarily, but I am just about over it. I'm overlooking so many artists that could be banging through my speakers every day hoping Wayne drops a gem here and there.

So my question to you fellow Weezy heads,

Are you with me when I say "I'm about done with Wayne and all the drama that comes with his music"

or

Are you "Going to stick it out no matter what"

?????
    Yes...the pushbacks, lackluster music, and drama is too much..time to give another artist a shot
    0%
    NO! I'll forever be a Weezy Head
    0%

if you give up what other rapper you gonna listen to thats on the same level as weezy?

Comment

that's a good question [MENTION=85023]Lucifer[/MENTION]....I've been into the trappy music lately.....not saying they are up to par with Wayne, but who knows, maybe one day...I'm really digging Migos, of course TIP and Jeezy, I fucks with RHQ and Young Thug KINDA....idk..this whole situation just sucks...I was so pumped for CV as I'm sure many of us were...it was probably one of the biggest music letdowns I've ever encountered...Wayne's fault or not...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        if you give up what other rapper you gonna listen to thats on the same level as weezy?
        Is this a serious question?

Comment

why "give up" on a rapper when I can listen to him and while waiting for his shit...i'll listen to all the other dope rappers?

your acting like we suppose to get a song every week or some shit...last month we got a song from him...tha fuck is "lack of music"...wayne still releases more music than any other dope rapper in the game.

Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            why "give up" on a rapper when I can listen to him and while waiting for his shit...i'll listen to all the other dope rappers?

your acting like we suppose to get a song every week or some shit...last month we got a song from him...tha fuck is "lack of music"...wayne still releases more music than any other dope rapper in the game.

To each his own. No need to get all aggressive and shit over a damn Poll.

Comment

Are you saying that you only listen to lil wayne no one else? like you can't listen to wayne while enjoying other artists music?

Dafuq bro this is not a relationship you are allowed to listen to more than one rapper.

And no i will never give up on wayne.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

i aint never giving up on wayne

but i don't buy his albums anymore

Comment

of course I am going to stay a fan, just look at all the countless classic songs he has gave us over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    i aint never giving up on wayne

but i don't buy his albums anymore

Ya...I haven't bought a Weezy album since CIII....

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                    Are you saying that you only listen to lil wayne no one else? like you can't listen to wayne while enjoying other artists music?

Dafuq bro this is not a relationship you are allowed to listen to more than one rapper.

And no i will never give up on wayne.

Maybe I should have worded things better...I guess I meant to ask if ya'll were giving up on Wayne as your go to favorite rapper for music you listen to more than others...I listen to other artists, don't get me wrong...but I DO spend a majority of my time bumpin Weezy's music....but I'm starting to think that the quality, the drama, and all that shit has rubbed me the wrong way (no homo) to the point where I just ain't really feelin' his music at all anymore...to the point where I'm about to find someone else to replace...Everyone has their favorite artist they bump music to more than others, that's what I meant by this...i don't listen to JUST weezy....

Comment

why would i give up on him? i don't care about the push backs & drama, it's probably not his fault but i am not sure tho

he drops a mixtape/album every year anyway, and he has a huge discography, he is the most entertaining artist i listen to

i can wait for his next project while listening to his old shit or to another artist

so the answer is NO! I'll forever be a Weezy Head

Comment

Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
                        Ya...I haven't bought a Weezy album since CIII....

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I should have worded things better...I guess I meant to ask if ya'll were giving up on Wayne as your go to favorite rapper for music you listen to more than others...I listen to other artists, don't get me wrong...but I DO spend a majority of my time bumpin Weezy's music....but I'm starting to think that the quality, the drama, and all that shit has rubbed me the wrong way (no homo) to the point where I just ain't really feelin' his music at all anymore...to the point where I'm about to find someone else to replace...Everyone has their favorite artist they bump music to more than others, that's what I meant by this...i don't listen to JUST weezy....
                        Ah gotcha, nah i guess i'm a weezyfan forever

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Working...
                        X