Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here is literally about to give up on Wayne altogether?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
    just peeped it, flows tight man - and I mean that in both sense, Flow (the artist) is tight and his flow on this song is tight as well, good lookin' @The Shauninator

I been peeping some of flow's shit a lot more lately since I've been dissapointed with Wayne, Flow really has some talent, just needs the exposure
    Wayne tweeted it is the only reason it's getting attention. It's a sneak diss to guess who lol. Wayne will do him even if he's not doing him. He literally made countless styles. From Future, to 2 Chainz to Young Thug. These dudes too, even Ace Hood. He like made an entire genre with his singing leaned out flow. And even now he's been looking better than ever (pause). Peep the fake IG he has, like recent pics. Looks 10 years younger. I think he's going to make it out of Cash Money and do something big. Music is like a part of him and I think no matter if he has fallen off he will always make music because of his love for it and the lifestyle of it.

Comment

Without Weezy Hip Hop is not the same
      I call my dick life cause bitches makes it hard

Comment

I feel kinds the same
        "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

yea i dont buy his music anymore
          but i will always be a fan
          and i have bumped plenty of music this year more than weezy
          which is rare for me

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            yea i dont buy his music anymore
            but i will always be a fan
            and i have bumped plenty of music this year more than weezy
            which is rare for me
            this 100%
            RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

Can you add a 3rd choice that says "I really dont give a fuck because its only music and Ive learned how to be patient."

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                Can you add a 3rd choice that says "I really dont give a fuck because its only music and Ive learned how to be patient."
                Salty..

Comment

give up? what do you mean , i will always have an eye on weezy etc. and will wait for some new music. It's not like i will stop getting information about him lol.

Comment

Who is that one person who fucked up the poll?

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                      Who is that one person who fucked up the poll?
                      is there a way for me the OP to find out? I didn't even vote..

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        why "give up" on a rapper when I can listen to him and while waiting for his shit...i'll listen to all the other dope rappers?

your acting like we suppose to get a song every week or some shit...last month we got a song from him...tha fuck is "lack of music"...wayne still releases more music than any other dope rapper in the game.

wayne spoiled these niggas during that 2002 - 2009 run, especially 2006 and on

niggas want a song everyday now
                        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                        Guns and stretchers
                        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

everyone acting like we are lucky to be wayne fans.. that its no big deal he sets release dates and disregards them, that he hardly ever gives his fans updates or news..

Not many artists treat their fans the way Wayne has treated his in the last 12 months..

Comment

Working...
                          X