birdman ruined this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
    I swear y'all the only niggas that think Birdman is listenable on anything. Ever since the fuckin' "Hot Boys/Big Tymers" era of Cash Money Records, this nigga has ruined "EVERY" song he was on. No argument about it. Now I'm not too sad about his verse on this particular song because it's short. But I still always say that there was missing potential there, and either someone else could have actually closed it off right or Wayne could have had another verse.

This is how I feel about "ANY" track that features Birdman. I know people like to use Birdman as a trolling prop. And it's right up there with Lil B Memes. However, being completely sincere and honest, and suspending all notion of facetiousness or frivolity being implicated, I wouldn't cry if Birdman's vocals were shot. And I'm pretty sure none of you would either. Imagine how classic "Like Father, Like Son" would have been if it had either even less Birdman, or no Birdman at all? More room for Wayne to snap and solidify his legendary legacy status. Just saying....
    Ahaha

Comment

Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
      Too many ppl be hatin on birbeezle cos of the current wayne situation. Remember playbois the birdman still is the same OG handrubin' court hearing-evading gangsta we all love
      True shit tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
      I swear y'all the only niggas that think Birdman is listenable on anything. Ever since the fuckin' "Hot Boys/Big Tymers" era of Cash Money Records, this nigga has ruined "EVERY" song he was on. No argument about it. Now I'm not too sad about his verse on this particular song because it's short. But I still always say that there was missing potential there, and either someone else could have actually closed it off right or Wayne could have had another verse.

This is how I feel about "ANY" track that features Birdman. I know people like to use Birdman as a trolling prop. And it's right up there with Lil B Memes. However, being completely sincere and honest, and suspending all notion of facetiousness or frivolity being implicated, I wouldn't cry if Birdman's vocals were shot. And I'm pretty sure none of you would either. Imagine how classic "Like Father, Like Son" would have been if it had either even less Birdman, or no Birdman at all? More room for Wayne to snap and solidify his legendary legacy status. Just saying....
      Are you kidding?

Like father like son would be what it is if it wasn't for Birdman...

Birdman on it is striaght classic
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

S On My Chest is a great example of ruined infinite potential. Two hard ass fire verses from Wayne. Then comes in Brian spittni' about Ms. Gladys and livin' real lavish or something. Really annoying.

Comment

birdman verse was perfect on this beat

he didn't kill wayne

but it didn't suck

Comment

Working...
          X