X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mainstream rappers he's top 15 all time

All rappers? Nah son..

Comment

Lil Wayne us my favorite musician of all time but I think it's general consensus that Tupac was the greatest hip hop artist ever.

Comment

Originally posted by trussellbrandon View Post
        Lil Wayne us my favorite musician of all time but I think it's general consensus that Tupac was the greatest hip hop artist ever.
        Why?

Because he died in his prime?

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          Why?

Because he died in his prime?
          i dont think it is general consensus at all! Big, Pac, Nas, Jay, Em all have serious cases for them

Comment

btw 2014: Nicki Minaj - The Best Rapper Alive, Every Year Since 1979 | Complex

Comment

Originally posted by trussellbrandon View Post
              tupac is the most overrated rapper of all time

wayne has surpassed him a long time ago

Comment

Since the early 90's nobody has heavily influenced my taste or library of music like Wayne has... Without a doubt in my mind this guy is the best rapper to ever do it...

Rappers that supposedly epitomized rap were monotonous throughout the entirety of their career...so they either fall off or just completely give up altogether...or died... Nobody has or probably ever will have the diversity that Wayne brings...except maybe kanye but his discography is too tiny...

Also Pac is the most influential rapper ever....not best... That's not even an opinion anymore...you guys are just misperceiving the concept..

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                  tupac is the most overrated rapper of all time

wayne has surpassed him a long time ago
                  Impossible to compare 2pac and lil wayne

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                    Impossible to compare 2pac and lil wayne
                    why?

another reason why he is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                      why?

another reason why he is overrated.
                      I did never say he is the greatest of all time or something like that, i just said u cant compare them
                      wayne is a punshline rapper and pac raps about deep stuff in his songs thats why u cant compare them

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                        I did never say he is the greatest of all time or something like that, i just said u cant compare them
                        wayne is a punshline rapper and pac raps about deep stuff in his songs thats why u cant compare them
                        I think u can compare em.

Wayne raps about deep stuffs too... Thats not an excuse lol.

Imo Wayne is way better the 2 Pac. Bcuz hes so much more interseting. His lines are more clever and interesting / funny sometimes. Its hard to explain.

But his wordplay are so dope and interesting, like he can say something absurt like:

I'm probably in the sky, flying with the fishes,
                        Or maybe in the ocean, swimming with the pigeons,
                        See my world is different,
                        Like Dwayne Wayne

Thats just a little example he got so much moooooore. Do u know what I mean? With 2 Pac its not as interesting cause he doesnt say shit like that. After listening to a couple songs from 2 Pac I get bored tbh, Never happens with Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                          I think u can compare em.

Wayne raps about deep stuffs too... Thats not an excuse lol.

Imo Wayne is way better the 2 Pac. Bcuz hes so much more interseting. His lines are more clever and interesting / funny sometimes. Its hard to explain.

But his wordplay are so dope and interesting, like he can say something absurt like:

I'm probably in the sky, flying with the fishes,
                          Or maybe in the ocean, swimming with the pigeons,
                          See my world is different,
                          Like Dwayne Wayne

Thats just a little example he got so much moooooore. Do u know what I mean? With 2 Pac its not as interesting cause he doesnt say shit like that. After listening to a couple songs from 2 Pac I get bored tbh, Never happens with Wayne.
                          I totally get ur point
                          i put wayne above pac as well
                          but like i said before, they mainly rap about different stuff so it is all about ur opinion which kind of rap u prefer
                          of course wayne has some deep songs as well but he normally raps about different stuff

Comment

Working...
                          X