Wayne VS. Eminem: Battle of album sales on 12/21/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne VS. Eminem: Battle of album sales on 12/21/09

i wouldve said eminem would win cause waynes album isnt 'typical wayne' and im pretty sure nobody thinks he'll sell a million first week again
    but then i read that eminems is just a re-release with some new songs, and plus the fact that rebirth is combined with we are young money, i think the wayne/young money sales could beat eminems
    :3

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy
      Originally posted by Young Money!24
      maybe people wont buy rebirth...but dey will get da YM cd...which means da rebirth is gonna sell no matter wut...weather u want it or not..u get rebirth,it sells....u get ym compilation,rebirth sells....its a win,win situation for da rebirth cd
      Nope its not a win win situation anymore:
      "Update: Lil Wayne & Young Money Albums Separate
      sources at Universal Records have confirmed the albums will hit stores separate."
      ohhh.

welll.its still gonna sell...Em aint poppin anymore...hes done.

Im sure everybody is gonna get rebirth to see da different side from wayne....if u dont get it...u aint a real wayne fan(my opinion)
      "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
      Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
      I'm on my so mean shit!
      And you don't know me bitch
      I do it for those who did it before me bitch
      My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
      And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Wayne will outsell Em... bottom line
        Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

ya wayne will outsell eminem for sure if its the same album eminem already put out nobodys gonna buy that shit yall are right
          "ITS WEEZY BABY STRAPPED LIKE THE NAVY RIDIN WITH A HALF A BRICK STRAPPED TO A BABY I BE GETTIN MONEY RUN A LAP IF YOU LAZY GRANDADDY PURP GOT ME TRAPPED LIKE MAZES BUNCH OF DIAMOND CHAINS LOOKIN LIKE A BUNCH OF LAZERS UNDERSTAND IM SHARPER THAN A FUKIN HELLRAISER"

Comment

One is a full album, the other is jus a few tracks.

But Em got a crazy fan base so you never know

Comment

Originally posted by Lyrical JRock
              Is this really a debate?

Lil wayne is going to blow that medication out of the water

Relapse re-fill is the exact same album with 5 new songs including the lame taking my ball and forever

Eminem fanbase shrink to like a 2/3rds of what it use to be

His not even on the billboards anymore, people don't even talk about him anymore like that

For crying out loud he wasn't even on the top ten rappers.

My prediction

Rebirth + Young money first week sales 600,000 - 1 Million (It's a double disc so it's time x2 in sales)

People must not forget rebirth appeals to 3 main genres Rap & Rock with a little pop. those fans do the most cd buying

Relapse re-fill first week sales - 150,000
              I'd like to clearly point out you didn't read any of my posts, go back to page one and read the news i posted. Before dick riding so hard.

PS.

I'd like to also say that the MTV top 10 hottest emcee's list is not relevant and clearly bullshit.

Comment

Is this really a debate?

Relapse re-fill is the exact same album with 5 new songs including the lame taking my ball and forever

His not even on the billboards anymore, people don't even talk about him anymore like that

My prediction

Rebirth + Young money first week sales 600,000 - 1 Million (It's a double disc so it's time x2 in sales)

People must not forget rebirth appeals to 3 main genres Rap & Rock with a little pop. those fans do the most cd buying

I'd like to clearly point out you didn't read any of my posts, go back to page one and read the news i posted. Before dick riding so hard.
                My predictions, my opinions. your statement doesn't change my thoughts.

Btw just woundering:

You really think a add on 5 track 2 already heard album well actually sell more then a long waited experimental album by one of the biggest names in all of music let along hip hop? you say you like wayne but all you do is hate on dude.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

[quote=Lyrical JRock]
                  Originally posted by "Lyrical JRock":q4k4cd41
                  Is this really a debate?

My prediction

My predictions, my opinions. your statement doesn't change my thoughts.[/quote:q4k4cd41]

Oh, but your "statement" is false, because YM and Rebirth aren't a double disc.
                  Your opinion is welcome, however its ignorant and close minded.
                  Your predictions are unrealistic and bias.

Comment

[quote=Wisheezy]
                    Originally posted by "Lyrical JRock":2lialner
                    Is this really a debate?

My prediction

My predictions, my opinions. your statement doesn't change my thoughts.
                    Oh, but your "statement" is false, because YM and Rebirth aren't a double disc.
                    Your opinion is welcome, however its ignorant and close minded.
                    Your predictions are unrealistic and bias.[/quote:2lialner]

Well when wayne mouth says it then im going to believe it b/c last i heard wayne said "Rebirth & YM album = deluxe disc

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Well when wayne mouth says it then im going to believe it b/c last i heard wayne said "Rebirth & YM album = deluxe disc

Yes, but that clearly shows you still didn't even read what i first posted.

"sources at Universal Records have confirmed the albums will hit stores separate."

Comment

Yes, but that clearly shows you still didn't even read what i first posted.

"sources at Universal Records have confirmed the albums will hit stores separate."
                        Like i said in my post above, When wayne say's it im going to believe it until then its a double disc to me.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Rebirth is selling more than Refill, i mean, 20/25 tracks against 5 new tracks from eminem.
                          But saying Eminem is done, stfu, the guy after 4 years of hiatus sold 650000 copies in the first week, you're hating too much man, i think you felt hurt at the possibility eminem's selling more than wayne and you're on wayne's dick, so i could understand that

Comment

Working...
                          X