Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You think Wayne will get his own in-house Producer now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know for a fact he's workng with mike will heavy, and he probably doesn't need in house producers....all the best send him beats anyways.... a lot of these rappers that do have in house producers aren't working with a lot of differrent people because they have 1 sound..... on a wayne album you usually get like 16 diferent producers, thats not really common...

Comment

Wayne is a legend now... He doesnt need to partner with anyone. People will still beg to work with/for him. Would be dope to get someone besides Mack for creative ideas though.

Comment

Originally posted by Clcrak View Post
        i know for a fact he's workng with mike will heavy, and he probably doesn't need in house producers....all the best send him beats anyways.... a lot of these rappers that do have in house producers aren't working with a lot of differrent people because they have 1 sound..... on a wayne album you usually get like 16 diferent producers, thats not really common...
        Sometimes I wish he'd put together a really cohesive project like earlier work with manny though

Comment

Wayne needs streetrunner I need a another track like trouble

Comment

Working...
          X