Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how will the free weezy album work! (idea discussion )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
    i believe it will be put out free through itunes like that u2 album that iphone/ipad/ipod users woke up to on their phone (i deleted it) but i think people would be more accepting if a wayne album was given for free that way
    No way. Not a chance. Comment doesn't even make sense.

Comment

Lol you're crazy right? No way is Apple going to let Wayne put an album about pussy and truffle butter for free on everyone's phones!! Hahaha that'd be awesome though.

Imagine the grandmas. Oh this lil Wayne sounds like a nice name..

Then wowzers drops.

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
        i haven't heard the album yet , and i disagree with the fuckin move , but dont disrespect the legendary u2. please.
        what is your sensitive ass talking about bro? Shit has many meanings like fuck in the English language, it's verastile as fuck. Shit, I can say shit whenever I want without giving two shits about what you think. So don't come at me with that bullshit you trying to start with me on how I disrespected your 'legendary u2' when I never did in the first place. 'Please'. You took my words out of context or simply misinterpreted what I wrote. It's your personal problem now if you want to still feel offended by my post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
          Lol you're crazy right? No way is Apple going to let Wayne put an album about pussy and truffle butter for free on everyone's phones!! Hahaha that'd be awesome though.

Imagine the grandmas. Oh this lil Wayne sounds like a nice name..

Then wowzers drops.
          my tongue is a uzi, my dick is a ak. what is this Susie?!

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
            to my ears the difference is huge. if you rip a CD losless the file will be like 900 kbps, which is 3X higher than a 320 file... i've always found that the difference between 320 and 900 is LESS (audibly) than the difference between 320 and 256! 256 sounds like theres a piece of saran wrap smooshing the elements of sound, while 320 breathes a bit more... has a little more dimension to it, like a CD.

i appreciate what you're saying thought. HOWEVER, anyone who can't tell the diff between 256 and a CD needs their ears cleaned out. Real CDQ (as in a lossless CD rip) is still miles superior to any of this shit. And vinyl - true analog sourced vinyl - is the best of all.
            I can hear a little difference but nothing major

It wouldn't make me go want to download a song just for that change in kbps but I guess to each of their own

Comment

Originally posted by @YoungSkilZ View Post
              what is your sensitive ass talking about bro? Shit has many meanings like fuck in the English language, it's verastile as fuck. Shit, I can say shit whenever I want without giving two shits about what you think. So don't come at me with that bullshit you trying to start with me on how I disrespected your 'legendary u2' when I never did in the first place. 'Please'. You took my words out of context or simply misinterpreted what I wrote. It's your personal problem now if you want to still feel offended by my post.

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                says the guy who came at me for "disrespecting" the "legendary u2" when I never did

I didn't catch feelings, I'm just letting you know where you are wrong

Comment

Originally posted by @YoungSkilZ View Post
                  How did you delete the U2 album? I've been trying to do that shit since those fuckers shoved that shit onto my iTunes.
                  google it
                  they have a link you can click on now
                  which will automatically remove it

Comment

Yeah the album is called 'The Free Weezy Album' they ain't giving it away for free at all. He gonna do it like Drake did though like somebody else mentioned.
                    Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

Didnt Weezy say this album is actually free too?

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneAddict View Post
                        Didnt Weezy say this album is actually free too?
                        yep

Comment

Working...
                        X