Someone's Review from the Lil Wayne Concert on March 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by weezylax View Post
    Damn. I guess I read tour and just figured was intended to be like that.
    Nah, it's just a tour of him appearing at clubs. These clubs are paying him to come show up. Just like Amber Rose is on tour right now at different clubs, and coming to my city next week. She won't be doing shit there but partying, and getting paid for it. Wayne doing the same thing...

He doesn't even have to perform if he doesn't want to.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
      There's aren't even technically concerts. There's a tour of nightclubs Wayne is appearing at. It's almost no different than him being at LIV on Sunday's. He shows up, hangs out, performs some shit then leaves.

It would be different if it was advertised as a Lil' Wayne tour with performers and promoted as a concert. Everything says "appearing"

After Wayne releases his next album, I'm sure he'll go on an arena tour and perform all his hits. But to me, these are just appearances. Tickets are like $25-30, and that's low considering your around Wayne for the night. That's the typical cover fee for a club out where I live. I'll spend that to see Wayne perform 3-4 songs.
      Absolutely. His drake vs Wayne tour was a real tour. Massive, huge, awesome. These are appearances..

Wayne paid.

Wish I got paid to smoke weed at a club and have people throw beer at me

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
        post em
        Here are some but I've seen more:-

Originally posted by weezylax View Post
        http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/music/lil-wayne-shows-up-late-at-revolution-live-and-leaves-early-6913335
        Lil Wayne's New Tour Starts In Tampa: 'Five Hour Wait For Two Songs'
        Lil Wayne Throws Mic at His DJ and Storms Off Stage. | Vibe

Comment

I wanted to go but broward niggas don't know how to act and I haven't been listening to Wayne new songs. I downloaded S4TW2 and gave it one listen and its raw but I just haven't been feeling rap/hiphop lately.

Comment

'200k for a show, you got to speak to poe'

Comment

Working...
            X