Help me with this Lil Wayne vs Kendrick Lamar argument

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me with this Lil Wayne vs Kendrick Lamar argument

Okay I love waynes music and I can feel it but I just can't with kendricks music.

It's like his music is too black for me and I can't relate to any of it at all

But I admit he can rap and rhyme really nice

Anyway when I try to explain this to a kendrick fan they always ask "if I can't relate to kendrick how can I relate to wayne"

Does anyone have a nice reply for me so I can shut this guy up once and for all?

Thanks in advance LWHQ fam

Just say you get pussy
    ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by weezy f baby View Post
      Just say you get pussy

Comment

Let him listen to he wants to man.
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by weezy f baby View Post
          Just say you get pussy
          but he doesn't? lol

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Wayne is an iconic figure. I don't think anybody relates to the shit he raps about the majority of the time. H'es a martian etc. I guess you could say you relate to his attitude. I don't think it's about tryna relate to Wayne though

Comment

Just say "Music is about sound if you have to actually relate to the words to enjoy the song it cant be that great. Wayne makes music that is good sonically, Kendrick makes poetry with a few snares and claps added on"

Even though I like both Wayne & Kendrick... Just not TPAB

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                but he doesn't? lol
                ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

why you got to argue about this, just say you like Wayne and you don't like Kendrick.

you don't have to explain why.

Comment

I can't take someone's opinion seriously when they compare kendrick to wayne.

You can't compare a son to a father or a student to a teacher.

They not in the same bracket/level/generation.

Kendrick is one of the modern day goats, but weezy is one of the all time goats.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Lil wayne is a punchline rapper while kendrick mainly raps about deep subjects
                      You cant compare them
                      It all depends on what you prefer, you cant say wayne or kendrick suck

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                        Lil wayne is a punchline rapper while kendrick mainly raps about deep subjects
                        You cant compare them
                        It all depends on what you prefer, you cant say wayne or kendrick suck
                        I hate when people say this, I'm pretty sure Lil Wayne has more deep songs than Kendrick.

It's just Kendrick doesn't have a dumb manager or yesmen around him that don't want to put the deep songs on albums.

Comment

Working...
                        X