Help me with this Lil Wayne vs Kendrick Lamar argument

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wayne is pure entertainment

kendrick is what i consider "art" hiphop..trying to be more then what he is.. its wack..

atleast with wayne every album got multiple styles and im entertained..

fuck this black white green yellow shit.. life has no color..evolve

Comment

just fall out with them

i make sure none of my niggas play kendrick

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        I hate when people say this, I'm pretty sure Lil Wayne has more deep songs than Kendrick.

It's just Kendrick doesn't have a dumb manager or yesmen around him that don't want to put the deep songs on albums.
        lol damn
        i swear i had this conversation before lmao
        lil wayne has thousands of songs and most of them are punchline songs
        you neither call lil wayne an artists who does real songs because of his c2 days
        you can compare those 50 deep songs to kendrick lamar but not him as artist to kendrick as artist and thats basically what i tried to say in my previous post

Comment

I don't listen to Wayne because I relate to him. I don't listen to something like "simon says, shoot a nigga on his thighs and legs and make em catch up like mayonnaise" then think to myself "word! fuck them niggas..real talk" lol no

I listen to Wayne because of his flows and unique punchline delivery that he puts in his lyrics, that's mostly funny because its creative. like that line I qouted..I listen to that and enjoy the way he puts the punchline with the lyrics.

Kendrick doesn't do that often..because he is mostly a story telling rapper.. he has to have a huge concept on his song, so his delivery on the lyrics is to make sure you end up with a conclusion of what the song was about. Ofcourse Kendrick is enjoyable too because of his dope flows.

So Both Kendrick and Wayne are different in styles...and you don't need to relate to Wayne to listen to him...

Wayne probably doesnt even relate to what he mostly says lol..but you never know...maybe he did shoot niggas on their thighs and legs and made them ketchup and mayonnaise after..
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            I hate when people say this, I'm pretty sure Lil Wayne has more deep songs than Kendrick.

It's just Kendrick doesn't have a dumb manager or yesmen around him that don't want to put the deep songs on albums.
            kill yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Clcrak View Post
              kill yourself
              Is he wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                Anyway when I try to explain this to a kendrick fan they always ask "if I can't relate to kendrick how can I relate to wayne"
                when someone says that to you it means they're calling you a racist. lol he`s basically clowning on you to the fact.

Comment

Originally posted by weezy f baby View Post
                  Just say you get pussy
                  he can say that once he starts taking showers

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                    Okay I love waynes music and I can feel it but I just can't with kendricks music.

It's like his music is too black for me and I can't relate to any of it at all

But I admit he can rap and rhyme really nice

Anyway when I try to explain this to a kendrick fan they always ask "if I can't relate to kendrick how can I relate to wayne"

Does anyone have a nice reply for me so I can shut this guy up once and for all?

Thanks in advance LWHQ fam
                    How tf is kendricks music to black for you ? Than makes no sense unlike wayne kendrick doesn't talk about Killing selling drugs kidnapping , fuckkng , jumping , fighting, sex , being in a gang man think before you talk

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
                      How tf is kendricks music to black for you ? Than makes no sense unlike wayne kendrick doesn't talk about Killing selling drugs kidnapping , fuckkng , jumping , fighting, sex , being in a gang man think before you talk
                      if you dont think kendrick lamar tells black stories then you mustnt of heard a kendrick song

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
                        This is easily the most ignorant post I have ever read.

Comment

Originally posted by weezy f baby View Post
                          Just say you get pussy
                          fuck

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X