Young Thug calls Lil Wayne a fuck-ass nigga and a hoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
    thats true, but spotify's premium quality is enough for me and i can still buy cd's if i want to
    Not to mention the albums on Tidal can have different mastering due to the artists having share ownership over it..

and some digital only releases dont release on CD

Comment

Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
      thats true, but spotify's premium quality is enough for me and i can still buy cd's if i want to
      yeah forreal i havent got an issue with spotify tbh. might jump over though

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
        yeah forreal i havent got an issue with spotify tbh. might jump over though

even if all the pros dont cut it.. do it because then ull know your money goes directly into the pockets of the musicians u listen 2..

instead of spotify scamming cunts

Comment

• Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
          even if all the pros dont cut it.. do it because then ull know your money goes directly into the pockets of the musicians u listen 2..

instead of spotify scamming cunts
          I don't care about these rappers not making enough out of Spotify to stun on us. I've had Spotify since beta, and have had no problems with it. Lossless music on a phone is just silly. Does Tidal even have a desktop app? Lol.

320kbps is just fine with me. I understand Tidal also offers 320kbps for $10, but still not worth the switch simply because of the names behind it.

Also, watch out if you have a data cap. Lossless takes a HUGE load. Sure you may have WiFi, but if you're at home listening to music on your phone I'm out of words.

And please have quality equipment if you plan on paying for Tidal Hi-Fi, and not some Beats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speedy Gonzales View Post
            I don't care about these rappers not making enough out of Spotify to stun on us. I've had Spotify since beta, and have had no problems with it. Lossless music on a phone is just silly. Does Tidal even have a desktop app? Lol.

320kbps is just fine with me. I understand Tidal also offers 320kbps for $10, but still not worth the switch simply because of the names behind it.

the names behind it is what will generate exclusive material not found elsewhere..
            the names behind it make personal things on tidal for listeners also..
            and u dont care if a rapper eats and survives ?? thats cold man..some of the people i listen to sell like 500 copies cds..
            thats just damn cold
            Also, watch out if you have a data cap. Lossless takes a HUGE load. Sure you may have WiFi, but if you're at home listening to music on your phone I'm out of words.

And please have quality equipment if you plan on paying for Tidal Hi-Fi, and not some Beats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speedy Gonzales View Post

tidal does have a desktop app i think

Comment

• For me personally I support independent acts by buying their music directly from them, buying merch and going to shows. That makes more sense to me personally and guarantees that they're getting the most money. Jay-Z doesn't need to take a cut, I can support them directly. I am curious though, I don't really know how much does Tidal pay out vs Spotify? Any specifics?

Don't get me wrong, I dig Tidal. I'm not subscribing yet, but I'm not subscribing to anything at that price. I'm excited about the trend it might set for artists in the future having more control over their content and receiving more money by eliminating some of the middle men. And in this streaming digital age I'm glad to see someone offering up lossless access. $10 a month is too much to me for music, $20 is crazy. I spend less on and get more from Netflix. I use Spotify for the free option, and I barely use that. I just don't listen to that much music that often these days and the stuff I do I buy. The stuff I don't I stream. At $240 a year for lossless I'd rather just buy 24 albums that year and I can't think of 24 albums I'd buy in a year. That way I can spend a fraction of that money and buy a lossless CD that I actually own when the month is over.
                Last edited by EatYourSpinach; 04-20-2015, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X