Young Thug calls Lil Wayne a fuck-ass nigga and a hoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
    Everybody is talking about this like it's some proper hardcore beef and shit.
    death threats is proper to me..

- - - Updated - - -

young thug such a female i bet if wayne does see him.. he will pull immediately..

he scared.. why else would he have mthfkaz in kavlar in his little threat video

and if he does pull on wayne no matter the outcome these young thug gays fanbase will be happy

so he sells more records..

its a win win for thug

Comment

Young Thug is being disrespectful af. He don't have respect for his so called idol. He just wanna takes Weezy's place tho. Someone please shoot this fag thru his nose ring.

Comment

Originally posted by NordinFreij View Post
        Young Thug is being disrespectful af. He don't have respect for his so called idol. He just wanna takes Weezy's place tho. Someone please shoot this fag thru his nose ring.

one thing it gets me thinkin about is..

we all know birdman and wayne got history.. bird is waynes kids grandfather and ect.. and even tho there angry at each other naturally theyd still consider each other family..

and bird is VERY close with young thug..

and uno bird and young thug are talkin bout this situation..

and thugs now got death threats towards wayne on his instagram.. aint even deleted him since

so birds in on this..

makes me think its alot worse

and with birds history of rappers dying after disagreements in odd circumstances..

crazy..

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
          He calls his guns his 'dicks' really? Damn this guy is just plain annoying as fck
          naw that's what ppl call em fa real . . . I still hope he dies tho

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Troll'n View Post
          "Stop All The Talking & Shoot Something" lmaoooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
            Because it's being sold for profit
            is it though?

has that been confirmed?

Comment

Thug back sending shots again

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                Thug back sending shots again

I wonder if speaks that way when he's around business people.

Comment

this guy is fucking retarded. i hate young thug. he sounds like a cat being skinned alive in his shit man. i dont wanna hear that crying mumbling shit on a good beat. we already have future, and we already have rich homie q. the game is oversaturated with niggas who cant speak english

dudes been hot for what? a year? who the fuck does he think he is. he hasnt put in work. dedication. coming around right off the block being brand new, talkin about naming your tape/album the carter 6. then you have the "brains" to call WAYNE a fuck ass hoe nigga who wants to sue..yes, you dumb mother fucking idiot. he has carter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5..6 is next. why the fuck would you name your bullshit work the exact same as someone whos been realeasing this compilation for about a decade? its like robbing a bank, right? you spend 2 years planning it out, getting the team..and you pull it off. you just stole 1 mill from a bank. then you lose all that hard work because a 12 year old gang banger on his biycyle nabbed your money sacks while you were running.

dudes been putting in work, and hes almost done..why would you try to brand his title like that, by stealing his album name?

not to fucking mention..young thug looks like he literally got picked off the street last week. if you stripped him off of his gold, he would look like the most ghetto, disease infested heroin junkie in all of a 10 mile radius.

AND SERIOUSLY, THIS HOMO ASS FUCK ASS, MILEY CYRUS LICKIN ASS NEED TO STOP WITH THAT SHIT. LICKIN HIS LIPS, PLAYIN WITH HIS TONGUE, BITIN HIS LIPS, MAKIN GIRLY FACES..NIGGA YOU ARE MILEY CYRUS IF SHE WAS REBORN.

Comment

have to be brain dead to choose/support young thug

he cant even speak english good let alone make good music..

someone send this faggot a dictionary and some lessons

Comment

Originally posted by hydro-dro View Post
                      this guy is fucking retarded. i hate young thug. he sounds like a cat being skinned alive in his shit man. i dont wanna hear that crying mumbling shit on a good beat. we already have future, and we already have rich homie q. the game is oversaturated with niggas who cant speak english

dudes been hot for what? a year? who the fuck does he think he is. he hasnt put in work. dedication. coming around right off the block being brand new, talkin about naming your tape/album the carter 6. then you have the "brains" to call WAYNE a fuck ass hoe nigga who wants to sue..yes, you dumb mother fucking idiot. he has carter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5..6 is next. why the fuck would you name your bullshit work the exact same as someone whos been realeasing this compilation for about a decade? its like robbing a bank, right? you spend 2 years planning it out, getting the team..and you pull it off. you just stole 1 mill from a bank. then you lose all that hard work because a 12 year old gang banger on his biycyle nabbed your money sacks while you were running.

dudes been putting in work, and hes almost done..why would you try to brand his title like that, by stealing his album name?

not to fucking mention..young thug looks like he literally got picked off the street last week. if you stripped him off of his gold, he would look like the most ghetto, disease infested heroin junkie in all of a 10 mile radius.

AND SERIOUSLY, THIS HOMO ASS FUCK ASS, MILEY CYRUS LICKIN ASS NEED TO STOP WITH THAT SHIT. LICKIN HIS LIPS, PLAYIN WITH HIS TONGUE, BITIN HIS LIPS, MAKIN GIRLY FACES..NIGGA YOU ARE MILEY CYRUS IF SHE WAS REBORN.
                      damn thats an essay

Comment

If someone killed thugga I would honestly laugh. And probably shit on his grave if given the chance.
                        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Best album and overall sales promotion in music history taking place right now.
                          Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

Working...
                          X