Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why nicki and drake dont support wayne no more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are all talking. Drake knows what's up. They just r gonna let Wayne do the rebellious dirty work shit and they will keep their pretty faces in tact

Comment

U have to realize
      drake cannot retweet Wayne's album link to tidal because he is with apple music
      he is bound by contract n shit
      but he is drake n he got Wayne's back forever

cause wayne n baby gonna get portion on drakes income anywhere he goes
      so why not stay with wayne n just give him his cut n make something out of it
      rather than going independent which he can do
      I call my dick life cause bitches makes it hard

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        I was just about to post this
        Finally I can beat somebody to posting something. Haha

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FscBiOqdsPA

Even though this is somewhat old I doubt drake will ever leave waynes side hes said it interview numerous times.

Comment

Drake hasn't even supported FWA smh

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              Drake hasn't even supported FWA smh
              i doubt he contractually can

Comment

It's not like Wayne needs Drake to promote FWA. Nicki just retweeted it cause she's all over social media and she tweets like 1000 times a day.

Drake & Nicki probably think it goes without saying that they are loyal to Wayne.
                If they did leave him now, I would lose almost all the respect I have for them. Cause Wayne is fighting CM for the sake of all of YM not just himself.

But I hardly listen to either of them nowadays anyway.

Comment

nicki does but it's drake who doesn't. drake even promoted that new future album on Twitter but couldn't tweet about FWA

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                    nicki does but it's drake who doesn't. drake even promoted that new future album on Twitter but couldn't tweet about FWA
                    Drake isn't lil Wayne u have to realize. If Drake shows Wayne support it will cause a fuck ton of headlines "drake is on Wayne's side" blah blah blah. Wayne does crazy shit cuz he doesn't give a fuck does a ton of drugs has 30 face tattoos that's who he is. All drakes gotta do is put on the pretty face and once Wayne gets through the bullshit everything will b back

Comment

Working...
                    X