Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

waynes top tracks in the eyes of fans an issue ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waynes top tracks in the eyes of fans an issue ?

every album or project wayne drops someone says "this is top 10 or top 5 or etc " thats fine to say but not if its said every damn song or project.

free weezy album has many good songs some will be iconic and remembered in history (hes dead) but are we forgetting in top 10s or top 5s theres only 10 or 5 spots? lets not devalue greatness by throwing it around if somethings great let it be great .

this can be said about all projects but most recently fwa. [MENTION=70888]187JoshM187[/MENTION]
    Last edited by danielnfl36; 07-05-2015, 10:09 PM.

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    No disrespect but you couldn't say this in the discussion thread?
    none taken and its about all projects

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
      [MENTION=70888]187JoshM187[/MENTION]
      Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      No disrespect but you couldn't say this in the discussion thread?
      Ouch

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
        Ouch
        lol i was shouting him out not dissing him

Comment

lol i was shouting him out not dissing him
          I know, that's why i said ouch

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
            I know, that's why i said ouch

Comment

yep, agree with everything, ive heard best since no ceiings every time a new thang drops xD i always sigh my head

i dont even get how this album is much different from the other ones he maked anyway

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                yep, agree with everything, ive heard best since no ceiings every time a new thang drops xD i always sigh my head

i dont even get how this album is much different from the other ones he maked anyway
                IANAHB is a bunch of throwaways with no cohesion. Rebirth is experimental. Tha Carter 4 is a very lazy emulation of Tha Carter 3. IANAHB2 isn't at all introspective. It's basically party music and experimentation without too much of the forced "depth" of C4.

FWA is none of that. It's natural thru and thru.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                  IANAHB is a bunch of throwaways with no cohesion. Rebirth is experimental. Tha Carter 4 is a very lazy emulation of Tha Carter 3. IANAHB2 isn't at all introspective. It's basically party music and experimentation without too much of the forced "depth" of C4.

FWA is none of that. It's natural thru and thru.
                  this but the point of the thread is theres only so much room in top 5 or top 10 lists and its possible a song from this can be on it but its just a touchy subject tbh

Comment

Everyone calls new songs goat and it does get annoying

Comment

my top 10 Wayne songs changes every day.

Comment

every album or project wayne drops someone says "this is top 10 or top 5 or etc " thats fine to say but not if its said every damn song or project.

free weezy album has many good songs some will be iconic and remembered in history (hes dead) but are we forgetting in top 10s or top 5s theres only 10 or 5 spots? lets not devalue greatness by throwing it around if somethings great let it be great .

this can be said about all projects but most recently fwa. @187JoshM187

Why pick on somebody helpless
                        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Working...
                        X