• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1Broskie View Post
    valid point makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
      When I try to fit in street chains into the album, as dope as it is, I just can't find anyplace to put it! That's how I know this is a well thought out, intentional album that a lot of thought went into. Some ppl saying that the order is too random but I disagree. Wayne albums have always been random. Nothing new there.

Regarding street chains: I can't put it after pick up your heart, because that is the finale to end all finales. Anything after it - even fly-ass street dreams - just sounds WRONG. Only silence sounds right after that work of art. So I put street chains earlier in the album and that doesn't work either!! Every track on FWA serves a purpose and I dare not fuck up the natural order of things. So it just remains a bonus track.

Thats how how I know it's a proper ALBUM. Not some random rattled off shit like shuffle.
      can u put hollyweezy anywhere tho?

Comment

I wouldn't call it a "proper album", but definitely not a mixtape either. Somewhere in between.

Comment

fwa should've been a mixtape and glory street chains sh!t fingers dreams and nightmares trap house hot nigga you guessed it preach coco and hot boy and hollyweezy and M's remix and pick up your heart and young money cypher should've been the album

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
            fwa should've been a mixtape and glory street chains sh!t fingers dreams and nightmares trap house hot nigga you guessed it preach coco and hot boy and hollyweezy and M's remix and pick up your heart and young money cypher should've been the album
            thats retarded for a number of reasons. Don't get me started. Albums don't contain 90% remixes first of all. Second of all, albums contain hook driven songs - although wayne could get away with doing an all freestyle mixtape style album but that's beside the point. Bottom line is that FWA was very clearly intended to be a C3-like album. U can totally tell by the type of songs and where they appear on the album etc. Technically it's an album, not a mixtape, but who's counting

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
              thats retarded for a number of reasons. Don't get me started. Albums don't contain 90% remixes first of all. Second of all, albums contain hook driven songs - although wayne could get away with doing an all freestyle mixtape style album but that's beside the point. Bottom line is that FWA was very clearly intended to be a C3-like album. U can totally tell by the type of songs and where they appear on the album etc. Technically it's an album, not a mixtape, but who's counting
              i meant basically every song without a hook i mean lmao he did it before with carter 2 i heard it for the first time yesterday so dont tell me he cant it go c2 c3 then fwa but it still sucks compared to carter 2 he shouldve did it the all freestyle way and this album is not nothing like carter 3 hold on let me catch my breath Breathes in but hold up wait Why it gotta be retarded for a whole lotta of reasons though the only time the hook was driven was pick up your heart so thats why its included why it gotta be a boxing ring about a bumbluclat suggestion my nigga DAMn

Comment

Working...
              X