Lil Wayne performing at 2015 iHeartRadio Music Festival tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
    Sums up his setlist perfectly. He had to be the worst one to perform tonight, too. Smfh. I'm glad Birdman won't let him release Tha Carter 5. He's beginning to annoy the shit out of me like in 2012.
    Relax dude. That was an incredible performance. The guy was super fucked up and is a raging drug addict. He won't remember a thing from that performance in the morning. Respect greatness

Comment

Not even worth a rip. He was extra obnoxious as shit tonight, too, for whatever reason. He must be Molly'd up.
      obnoxious how?

Comment

the performance was cool, you could definitely tell hes sippin again cause his voice was croaky and cracking. and holy fuck, you people bitch about everything

Comment

He needs to sip more then so he can shut the fuck up with all that unnecessary shrieking. That's that shit his younger self would go off on a dude for. He needs to be way more laid-back and chill like he used to. That's The Wayne everybody fell in love with. Nigga act like Darwin Thornberry. It's dead for that to appeal to anyone, if it ever even did in the first place. This is the message he needs to read. Stop screaming like a fuckin' castrated banshee, fool.

Comment

He needs to sip more then so he can shut the fuck up with all that unnecessary shrieking. That's that shit his younger self would go off on a dude for. He needs to be way more laid-back and chill like he used to. That's The Wayne everybody fell in love with. Nigga act like Darwin Thornberry. It's dead for that to appeal to anyone, if it ever even did in the first place. This is the message he needs to read. Stop screaming like a fuckin' castrated banshee, fool.
            Lol you get so butthurt all the time about another man it's hilarious.

Comment

seen nothing but good reviews bout his performance. only knock was people sayin he was cursing alot so they had to censor.

some even say he was the best of the night

Comment

so he needs to go back to his old self when he was drugged out of his mind and pretty much a walking zombie? Wayne is living life right now, even in 08 he was still bouncing around and doing the same thing hes doing now. the only difference is he [tries] to scream more

Comment

i missed it

where can i watch wayne's full set?

Comment

The screaming is wayyyyyyy more often now. Wayyy more. No wonder he can't perform differently in the studio. I'm not saying I want the guy to be drugged out of his mind. But find a happy medium, goddammit. Drought 3 Weezy was Codeine and Promethazine and Purple Kush'd the fuck out.

But there was an accomplished sense of mediation within himself he mastered that year. Where he was approachable and tonality changed for the better. I used to hate it and preferred him at his croakiest and most guttural.

But his flows advanced in 2007. He was still lyrically at his best in 2006. I doubt you could name a Southern Rapper with as much commercial appeal as Wayne garnered over the years, who could actually perform a verse like his on "Viva La White Girl (Remix)", for example. I don't know.

He can only evolve. But being Rap/Hip-Hop's Artistic and Tonal Darwin Thornberry-Equivalent, as well as Portraying An Aurally-Displeasant Doppelganger of Sonic Proportions, is "SO" not becoming. They're actually quite regressive antics. Just chill the fuck out, Wayne. That's all I'm saying. It's not that hard.
                    Last edited by 2006WayneForever; 09-19-2015, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Sums up his setlist perfectly. He had to be the worst one to perform tonight, too. Smfh. I'm glad Birdman won't let him release Tha Carter 5. He's beginning to annoy the shit out of me like in 2012.
                      He been annoying me too lately.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        i missed it

This, I seen a 6 minute video on YouTube but I want to see it all

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          i missed it

idk if this is the full set but this one is 11 mins. https://youtu.be/LdFt7JH1Xv4

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                          This, I seen a 6 minute video on YouTube but I want to see it all
                          https://youtu.be/LdFt7JH1Xv4

Comment

Working...
                          X