Lil Wayne performing at 2015 iHeartRadio Music Festival tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
    The screaming is wayyyyyyy more often now. Wayyy more. No wonder he can't perform differently in the studio. I'm not saying I want the guy to be drugged out of his mind. But find a happy medium, goddammit. Drought 3 Weezy was Codeine and Promethazine and Purple Kush'd the fuck out.

But there was an accomplished sense of mediation within himself he mastered that year. Where he was approachable and tonality changed for the better. I used to hate it and preferred him at his croakiest and most guttural.

But his flows advanced in 2007. He was still lyrically at his best in 2006. I doubt you could name a Southern Rapper with as much commercial appeal as Wayne garnered over the years, who could actually perform a verse like his on "Viva La White Girl (Remix)", for example. I don't know.

He can only evolve. But being Rap/Hip-Hop's Artistic and Tonal Darwin Thornberry-Equivalent, as well as Portraying An Aurally-Displeasant Doppelganger of Sonic Proportions, is "SO" not becoming. They're actually quite regressive antics. Just chill the fuck out, Wayne. That's all I'm saying. It's not that hard.
    After reading all ya bullshit I thought it would be as bad as wayne spring break '08 performance ( if y'all even remember that lol so called fans ) or his performance w christina millian

The performance was good. So my Question is, why u on ur period for ? I know u to be a stand up poster lol.

PS: He's CLEARLY sippin heavy again.. acting like a lunatic like any of his I am Music tour performances early on lol. I fukin digg it
    Last edited by ChrisBLawyer; 09-19-2015, 05:16 PM.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
      After reading all ya bullshit I thought it would be as bad as wayne spring break '08 performance ( if y'all even remember that lol so called fans ) or his performance w christina millian

The performance was good. So my Question is, why u on ur period for ? I know u to be a stand up poster lol.

PS: He's CLEARLY sippin heavy again.. acting like a lunatic like any of his I am Music tour performances early on lol. I fukin digg it

Performance wasn't that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Steveee View Post
        Relax dude. That was an incredible performance. The guy was super fucked up and is a raging drug addict. He won't remember a thing from that performance in the morning. Respect greatness
        Let him..

I just watched it, and it was amazing performance. He wanted to perform, and he was full of energy, and he only screamed on no worries, and thats a song where you gotta scream lol..
        He did awesome.

Comment

Performance wasn't that bad.
          mtv version

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Moneyscreamz View Post
            idk if this is the full set but this one is 11 mins. https://youtu.be/LdFt7JH1Xv4

- - - Updated - - -

https://youtu.be/LdFt7JH1Xv4

Is there an updated one ?

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
              Is there an updated one ?

nah i havent found any yet

Comment

that no worries performance reminded of me john performance 2011 mtv awards

Comment

Oh shit.. This is wack. It's hard to listen to. DJ with those scratches fucking up, Wayne sounds fucked up.

lol wtf is this set list too. No Worries? Why he screeching like that?

Ugh. Im out.

Comment

He needs to sip more then so he can shut the fuck up with all that unnecessary shrieking. That's that shit his younger self would go off on a dude for. He needs to be way more laid-back and chill like he used to. That's The Wayne everybody fell in love with. Nigga act like Darwin Thornberry. It's dead for that to appeal to anyone, if it ever even did in the first place. This is the message he needs to read. Stop screaming like a fuckin' castrated banshee, fool.
                    You're in your feelings because he doesn't behave the way you want him to. Jesus I bet you're controlling as fuck if you can even get a girlfriend you narcissistic ass.

Comment

The only thing I didn't like about the performance was the set list

Why no FWA songs

Wayne performing john, a milli, rich as fuck, love me, etc are boring

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                        lol true
                        but he performing big hits because people know the lyrics
                        I guess

Comment

Working...
                        X