Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Lil Wayne cares what his fans want ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steveee View Post
    Dude he's been rapping since he was like 8. What more do u want from the guy? All he wants to do is retire he doesn't give a fuck about what u want because he's already given you 40 projects
    I want him to be mentioned up there with people like Eminem, Jay Z, Kanye West, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
      I want him to be mentioned up there with people like Eminem, Jay Z, Kanye West, etc

He is inside the industry. They all know he's a goat. When he dies the public will be putting him there

Comment

Dude Look At Wayne's Catalog He's Already Up There

Comment

Originally posted by Steveee View Post
          He is inside the industry. They all know he's a goat. When he dies the public will be putting him there
          But that's not good enough. Why does he have to die first? Em, Jay, and Ye are all alive and well

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
            He's not at that level though. Jay has 3, arguably 4 classic albums. Eminem has 3. Kanye (depending on who you ask) has about 6. Wayne has 1, maybe 2. C3 is a classic, doubtless. Maybe C2? Sure, D2 and DD3 are classics but no one counts mixtapes these days

He just isn't at that level of consistency. If he maintained his 06-09 run he would be, but he didnt. He flopped with things like Rebirth, IANAHB2. There's no Rebirth in Eminem, Jay-Z's or Kanye's career.

Comment

lil wayne is the goat bro it doesnt matter. NC2 OTW

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                He's not at that level though. Jay has 3, arguably 4 classic albums. Eminem has 3. Kanye (depending on who you ask) has about 6. Wayne has 1, maybe 2. C3 is a classic, doubtless. Maybe C2? Sure, D2 and DD3 are classics but no one counts mixtapes these days

He just isn't at that level of consistency. If he maintained his 06-09 run he would be, but he didnt. He flopped with things like Rebirth, IANAHB2. There's no Rebirth in Eminem, Jay-Z's or Kanye's career.
                Wayne above them all & has more classics than all of them, mixtapes count why wouldn't they lol? They aren't music?

Kanye has Yeezus 🚮
                Jay has MGHC 🚮
                Em has Encore 🚮😂

Rebirth was an experimental ROCK album and it still went gold 🐐

Also he isn't consistent because he drops like 3 or projects in a year, these rappers take like 3 years to drop an album.

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                  Wayne above them all & has more classics than all of them, mixtapes count why wouldn't they lol? They aren't music?

Kanye has Yeezus ��
                  Jay has MGHC ��
                  Em has Encore ����

Rebirth was an experimental ROCK album and it still went gold ��

Also he isn't consistent because he drops like 3 or projects in a year, these rappers take like 3 years to drop an album.
                  ok well i defer to your superior hip hop knowledge then.

Comment

Good joke!!

Comment

not 100%
                      or else he would go back to his normal voice on his raps

Comment

There's no Rebirth in Eminem, Jay-Z's or Kanye's career.
                        Yeezus, bar Blood on the leaves, is the worst album ever made though tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Ghor View Post
                          Yeezus, bar Blood on the leaves, is the worst album ever made though tbh
                          I used to agree but it grew on me so much I now am in that sick gross group of hipsters who love it.

Comment

Working...
                          X