wayne is remarkable..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mode View Post
    i think thats exactly the opposite of what wayne needs to do.
    i just want the 10,000 bars again haha llol but i can't stand when h tell a story now, i always liked his freestyles better (Like the cyph video) There's always a energy there i can never get from his musix, like i feel like alright, i hated his sftw, i hated fwa, i feel like i got tired f them to quick, I don't know what he doing wrong but i feel like it's easily fixable somehow. i feel he just need to break the 4th wall now say fuck it and rap without any effort now just say the first thing, unorthodox as sh'iit dont tryb tobe something he aint, i feel like he feel he has to prove sometthing now when he dont, fucjn them niggas you aint gotta prove sjhit, he's gon come back when he not tryin no mo i bet

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
      i just want the 10,000 bars again haha llol
      never ever happening ever

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
        i just want the 10,000 bars again haha llol but i can't stand when h tell a story now, i always liked his freestyles better (Like the cyph video) There's always a energy there i can never get from his musix, like i feel like alright, i hated his sftw, i hated fwa, i feel like i got tired f them to quick, I don't know what he doing wrong but i feel like it's easily fixable somehow. i feel he just need to break the 4th wall now say fuck it and rap without any effort now just say the first thing, unorthodox as sh'iit dont tryb tobe something he aint, i feel like he feel he has to prove sometthing now when he dont, fucjn them niggas you aint gotta prove sjhit, he's gon come back when he not tryin no mo i bet

i actually felt this vibe on my name is.. he was rapping relaxed, and carefree. like you said, like he had nothing to prove. i wouldnt mind hearing more of that at all.

Comment

This topic is remarkable

Comment

Originally posted by mode View Post
            hes got more rap talent than he knows what to do with, he cant exhaust his ability. hes like a rap russell westbrook. its insane. but what he doesnt have, is a vision, a direction, cohesion, taste, a team.

theres no attempt to build waynes sound. he doesnt create platforms, he doesnt station himself. he cant sound different from one project to the next, because he's so all over the place. his unpredictability has become predictable. its mostly just chaos, and its hindering his projects.

what i mean, if you look at a drake or a kanye, they occupy pockets of sound for awhile, then disappear, and come back filling up a new space. it refreshes their sound, and it makes you wonder, what theyre going to do next.

that question doesnt exist for wayne anymore. we all know what hes going to do next, its pretty straightforward. on theres going to be 16-24 tracks, and hes going to rap really hard, hes going to revisit any number of styles that hes done or created, and there may be a few moments of genuine newness.. but not enough.

i think he's got to concentrate, and almost entire a rebirth mentality. approach a project with a sound in mind, a theme, something with weight. that people can digest, instead of trying to feed everybody all at once. hmm
            I blame the people around him for not guiding him to use his talent to be the world's most known and best rapper

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
              I blame the people around him for not guiding him to use his talent to be the world's most known and best rapper
              basically

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                everyone know this

but its wayne own fault for hiring school buddies

Comment

Wayne fares better on old school beats than new ones. Seems more comfortable. That's why most of SFTW2 and almost all of FWA was flames. NC2 is different but still great in its own way... I just like when Wayne does Wayne best and not young thug or future etc

Comment

Working...
                  X