Hatin on NC2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatin on NC2

lots of y'all been Hatin on nc2 and I'm just wondering what lyrics in particular do u hate? Tape sounds pretty much flames to me, more holly weezy than glory if u know what I mean, but still really dope!! And his energy is off the charts too... Maybe even more than S4TW2 and FWA. Give me examples of lines u think fuck up the tape. I'm curious.

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
    lots of y'all been Hatin on nc2 and I'm just wondering what lyrics in particular do u hate? Tape sounds pretty much flames to me, more holly weezy than glory if u know what I mean, but still really dope!! And his energy is off the charts too... Maybe even more than S4TW2 and FWA. Give me examples of lines u think fuck up the tape. I'm curious.
    I think people mainly hating the voice or autotune I don't know

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        That's what I was afraid of. I remember C4/D4 era most of yall was bitching cos they missed auto-tunechi -- now u got him back in great form with the 2015 energy and dope rhymes, and all yall can do is bitch again.

LOL. retarded

Comment

I like a few songs...but it's def the annoying autotune and voice that makes it unlistenable for me..

I like Autotune..but good quality autotune...not a whack remade beat, with whack quality autotune, and to add to it more his high pitched voice lol...

Dedication 3's autotune sounds well mixed and fits his voice perfectly....but in here it's like he doesn't give a fuck no more..he just applies the autotune and raps whatever...

I get it, he wants to freestyle and have fun on the beat...but god damn atleast put some effort for the end result..not everything is about your punchlines and sex lines lol..

I still think 'My Name Is' is on my top 5 songs of 2015 from Wayne..not gonna lie..

the way he puts his own unique style to the beat, and changing his flow through out the song...that is dope

If only most songs sounded like My Name Is...but Wayne had to over do the autotune..smh
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

people always going to hate on new weezy projects, always.

Comment

if you enjoy the tape just go ahead and enjoy it. why does it matter if such and such is saying it sucks?

Comment

Hated it at first, the more I listen the more I like it, actually starting to like it more than the original No Ceilings now. Alot of my initial hate was influenced by other negative comments. Ignored all that now though! Can appreciate Wayne's genius. The mixtape is flames!
                Last edited by iruntings; 12-01-2015, 03:55 PM.

Comment

It's one of them projects that grows on you the more you listen

Comment

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...al-thread.html

Comment

this thread was about posting lyrics ppl thought ruined the tape. cant do that in nc2 thread. turns out no one has an issue with individual lyrics. aint my fault. still nice havin the convos separate so shit doesn't get lost

Comment

i mostly never have any issues with waynes vocal approach to songs, hes free to do whatever he wants there.. lyrically, i dont think hes as sizzling as he was on sftw2. he was going for broke on that tape.

Still tho, he had a lot of low lying heat, not sure if it was his lines or delivery.. but it seems like lines didnt stand out as much as they usually do.. besides 'my name is' i instantly knew i was listening to some shit when i heard that.

my biggest problems are too much WATTBA, jumpman and big wings wouldve been enough. the other beats are too cheaply made to really enjoy. and too much redundancy, within the tape and overall.

lot of his songs are pretty much reformed versions of his old songs, in way or another. is destroyed pull up or is pull up live life.. for for that matter is live life ransom?

theres examples like that all through the tape, just a bunch of rehashed songs.. and its been a negative trend for awhile, and it probably started with 6 foot 7 foot when he tried to recreat a milli. seems like he hasnt quite kicked that habit yet.

Comment

Working...
                        X